Nihachu (Remake)

"Sooo, I was thinking we could use pink wool."
"Oh yeah, that's actually a good idea!"

I was playing hardcore minecraft with Wilbur.
I was playing on my laptop since we weren't making a video or streaming, it was just for fun.

We decided to build a beautiful home for us to live in.

I know, aren't we supposed to get resources instead of making our surroundings look pretty?

The thing is we were going way too quick and we didn't want to end it, so we just started to build random stuff.

"Awww, it looks so pretty." I say looking at our masterpiece.
"Ok, lets go build the-"

My laptop shuts and I look up to see the face of my older brother. I take off my headset.
I smile nervously "H-Hey, M/n. How've you been?"

He looks down at me "Was that Wilbur you were playing with?"

I laugh nervously "M-Maybe."

"Niki, I told you to not talk to him anymore." He takes my laptop and walks out the room.

"But M/n, he's my friend."

He sighs "Niki, you know that him and you aren't just friends."
He turns around and looks at me.

"Just because a girl hangs out with a guy, doesn't mean they're in a relationship!"

Again he sighs "Niki, I made a promise to Dad. I have to protect you from getting hurt. Physical hurt or Mental hurt."

"You don't need to stop me from having friends to protect me." I take my laptop and look down.

"Get out of my house."
I couldn't see his face but I knew it was full of shock.

"Niki-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

M/n: 🏃‍♂️