DreamWasTaken 4/? (Remake)

I sat in my room drawing a picture of a beautiful baby fox I saw outside today, sadly I couldn't go play with him because he was picked up by his owner, but he sure was pretty.

"Can you draw me too?" I look beside me and see my sister, Drista.
She was 6 years younger than me making her 7 since I was currently 13.

"Umm sure, but let me finish this drawing first." She nods and looks over at my drawing. "Wait...I know that fox!"

I raise my eyebrow "You do?"
She nods enthusiastically "I saw Mr. Minecraft taking him for a walk!"

I look even more confused than before "Mister...Minecraft?" She sure has a big imagination.
"Yeah, you know how I go for walks around the woods sometimes?"
I nod, often she gets lost and we don't find her for days, but eventually we do end up finding her.

"Well, I got lost once and Mr. Minecraft found me and asked if I needed help. We found our way to the village and I thanked him. He told me lots of stories while we walked to the village. He even has 3 kids like me, you and M/n!"

I nodded "Buuut how do you know that this is the same fox?"
She shrugs "Just a gut feeling, I guess."

I sigh.
"Hey, what are you dweebs doing?"
We turn our heads and see M/n standing at the doorway. "None of your business." I answer not wanting to see his face.

"Aww, Clay. Why so sour?" He asks moving closer. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you burned my drawing that I spent 4 weeks on."

He shrugs "I mean, who even counted."
I huff "I worked hard on that drawing and you burned it like it was nothing." I cross my arms and sigh "I wish you weren't my brother."

"Dang, that's a little harsh, Clay. Even for me." Drista says.
"Mhe, it's fine, Drista," M/n says shrugging it off "I mean, he's gonna die anyway and what better way to die than by the cold blooded hands of your own parents?" He smirks.

"...What are you talking about?" I ask looking at him in the eyes.
His smirk widens "You really think they love you? Clay, they're planning on killing you before you turn 14. Just face it, you're the burden of this family."

Drista looks at M/n and then at me in panic "Clay, I'm sure he's just trying to play a prank on you. Mom and Dad would never do that."

M/n moves down and whispers in my ear "If you don't wanna believe me, you don't have to, but if I were you, I'd be running away and find a new place to stay."

He backs up and starts walking to the door, but stops and turns around with a fake smile. "The food is done by the way. Eat at your own risks."

And walks away.