Technoblade 3/? (Remake)

As I ran out of the castle I felt a rush in me 'I'm gonna be the new Bloodgod! Those orphans don't stand a chance against me!'

But because I wasn't paying attention, I suddenly crash into something or...someone.

I fall on my booty but because I'm so dummy thiccccc, I don't get hurt.

I look up to see what I had crashed into and see that kid again.
"Ughhh, you again?"
The kid looks up at me and stares.
I sigh and get up wiping my pants and shirt.

He suddenly gestures his hand at me and I raise my eyebrow.
"Help me up, please."
He says.

I roll my eyes "Aren't you old enough to pick yourself up?"
"Geez, I asked please, asshole."

He gets up and I have a full view of him. He looks young. He's about 11 years old, I'd say.

"Soooo...I heard you and Mr. Bloodgod talking." He says and looks me in the eyes.
"Ok?" I ask, I mean, it's not such a big deal. Everyone knows our dimension is in danger, they'd be delighted to hear I was gonna save it.

"I was just wondering if I could...maybe...help you?" He finishes.
"What? Like a sidekick?"
"Yeah! Like a sidekick!"

I think about it for a second and- "No."

I turn around and start walking back to my house.
"Awww c'mon, Mr. Blade! I-I got top of my class for karate!-" He starts talking about all of his achievements "-oh! And don't forget archery! And so far I've killed 26 orphans! Please, Mr. Blade!"

"Bye, kid!" I shout and shut my door closed.
And I hear him shout "I'LL GET YOU TO AGREE MR. BLADE!!! EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

I sigh "Such a burden."