Tubbo 1/2

!Lanusky twinbrother reader¡

Requested by: teardropz-
Imma try and make u the most bri'ish person u've ever met
......................................................

"-Damn, it's only my first stream and we're 'ready at 157 viewers."
Ranboo rushes to M/n's side,"What the fuck, it's only been 20 minutes. I'm jealous."

"Ranboo, I don't mean this as a par¹, but did you wash this morning?"
Ranboo turns his head offended at the 13 year old boy, "Hey!"

Lani nervously laughs, "M/n, as much as I love you...you should really learn how to control that mouth of yours."
M/n shrugs and Toby sighs.

"Ah, we're here!" Shouts Toby as they walk towards the gate of the park.
Ranboo looks sceptical, "Are we even allowed to be here this late?"

"Who cares? We didn't come here for nothing, Ranboo. I mean that food you made could go to waste if you want it to, I wouldn't really care." Ranboo sighs annoyed at the h/c haired boy, "Fine, come on."

Ranboo opens the gate and everyone goes inside. Toby points at a spot, "Let's go sit over there, it looks like a nice place to hold a picnic." Everyone agrees and heads over to the place he pointed at.

Ranboo lays down a huge blanket and Lani sets down a basket on the blanket with a few Ranboo plushies beside it. M/n looks confused and a bit offended, "Oi oi, the fuck are these doin' here."

Ranboo smirks although you can't really see it behind the mask, "Well, since I made the food I just thought it would be fair to be able to promote my plushies on your stream." (Btw, I know Ranboo would probably never do this cuz some people would see it as 'a dick move' but this is simply just to annoy his friend so...)

"You dickhead." M/n mumbles.

The chat starts hyping up the plushies and M/n huffs, "I thought you guys were supposed to be on my side."
Everyone gets the food prepared on the blanket while M/n shows the viewers a cool looking caterpillar.

Lani calls him over and he decides to bring the caterpillar with him. "Ok, now budge up², I'm Hank Marvin³."
"I didn't understand a thing you just said." Ranboo says with a blank stare.

Toby stifles a laugh, "Don't worry about it, Ranboo. So, what did you make?"
Ranboo clears his throat, "Presenting,"
He lifts up a cloth, "American burgers!"

The light in Toby and Lani's eyes die as soon as he says that, "American...burgers." they say at the same time. M/n looks at the burgers with stars in his eyes, "American burgers! So cool!"
Ranboo's ego grows as soon as M/n says that and drowns out the disappointed aura coming from Lani and Toby.

"Ah well, come on! Dig in!" M/n nods and stuffs the whole thing down his throat.
Lani and Toby looks at M/n disgusted. Toby pushes the burger away from him, "Would someone like my burg-" "BAGSY⁴!" M/n shouts out and grabs Toby's burger.

Ranboo looks at Lani with a pout. Lani smiles awkwardly and takes the burger. She takes a bite and smiles with obvious disgust in her face, "I-It's delicious." Ranboo's ego is now well fed and can finally rest.

Time Skip brought to you by M/n beating Ranboo at Mario Cart

"-and I'll tell you, I was gobsmacked⁵ at the sight I saw. MY brother FLIRTING with a girl-" "I wasn't flirting with her! We were just having a conversation." Toby says annoyed.

M/n goes on, "I bet you £50 he said something like, 'Give me a tinkle on the blower⁶.'" Ranboo laugh, "M/n, I don't think Tubbo would say something like that. You would though."

In the middle of their conversation they see a man talking to a tree. "Let's get out of here. That man's mortal⁷." Toby and Lani nod while Ranboo just says, "I have no idea what you just said, but I agree." They pack everything away and walk out of the park with M/n still carrying that same caterpillar that he has now named 'Roni'.

M/n yawns, "I'm feeling quite cream crackered⁸."

............................................

Part 2 coming soon cuz I'm lazy

Bri'ish phrases:

Par¹ - A disrespectful comment (Lol iono)

Budge up² - "Scoot over" or "Move it"

Hank Marvin³ - Hungry

Bagsy⁴ - Schoolkids might call "Bagsy" on items from their friends' pack lunches that the friend isn't going to eat

Gobsmacked⁵ - Shocked

Give me a tinkle on the blower⁶ - "Give me a call" or "Ring me"

Mortal⁷ - Highly intoxicated or drunk

Cream crackered⁸ - Exhausted beyond relief

Finally, I have more than 500 words