Slimecicle

Blitzer3 sorry that it's way later than when I said I was gonna publish it, but in my defense, I fell asleep

Aight, so I chose to do Slimecicle cuz I've never done a chapter about him and I feel like this is gonna be really shitty (I haven't watched Slimecicle since forever)

Requested by: Mehalo_Smiles
Thank u for requesting again「UwU rawr xd」

Charlie is 5'9!? I'm only 5'6 :(

.....................................................

"M/n! I'm glad you could make it!"
Quackity turns around to see a 6'2 giant towering over him,"Damn, when he said you were tall I wasn't expecting you to be...well, tall."

M/n nods,"So what do you need?" M/n asks with that nice (smooth/rough) (sexy/beautiful/handsome/cute) voice of his.

(That's right, babe. Ur (sexy/beautiful/handsome/cute), whatever u prefer ;))

"Ah, right! Well, Slime has been really...silly? Lately." M/n quirks his eyebrow,"Silly?"
Quackity nervously laughs,"I don't really know what to call it, but he's acting quite strange. Like, he's him, but more."
M/n sighs,"I guess I'll just have to see for myself."

M/n walks towards the fountain and quickly looks up when he hears, "Hey! Slime guy, please let me down from here!" There stood an upside down enderman, hanging from a leash tied to his foot.
M/n hears his younger brother say,"Sorry, Ranboo from Snow Chester, but it seems that I am not tall enough to get you down from there."

The enderman who we just heard is named 'Ranboo' exclaims,"THEN HOW DID YOU GET ME UP HERE!?" Fair question.
M/n looks to his left and sees Slimecicle putting a raging child behind bars.

"YOU FUCKING BITCCCCH, GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Screams the child. Slime grins at the child,"I am sorry, Tommyinnit from nowhere, but you put me in jail so now you must perish."

"Hey, buddy, you think you can set free to Ranboo and Tommy?" Asks a fox, nervously.
"Oh! Hello, Fundy from L'Manburg! I also trapped Tubbo from Snow Chester in a boat 'cause I saw him eating your aunt!"

Fundy sweatdrops "Not all salmon are related to me, Slime."

Suddenly they hear a voice say,"Goopy, the fuck is going on here?"
Slimecicle turns his head with a big grin,"Ah! Welcome, brother from ground! I haven't seen you in decades!"

Slime runs towards his brother, digs a hole and jumps in it,"Dap me up!" M/n sighs and picks his brother up from out of the hole,"Can you let these poor kids go?" He asks and sets Slime down.

Slime smiles,"I'm sorry, brother from ground, but it seems I cannot!"
M/n sighs,"By the way, where's the third kid you were talking about?"

"Oh! Tubbo from Snow Chester is right beneath you!" M/n's eyes go wide and moves away from where he was standing and starts to dig up the dirt. He sees a boy that looks quite a lot like that boy from South Park.

He gasps for air,"I couldn't breath down there!," He sees Slime and his eyes grow dark,"YOU BITCH! YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME! DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE A CHILD TO FEED?!?" He graps Slime by the collar.

Slime raises up his finger,"Ranboo from Snow Chester could take care of the child by himself." Tubbo now has a thought of strangling the sludge man. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! I DON'T WANT MY CHILD TO GROW UP WITHOUT HIS DAD!"

Slime averts his head away from the boy,"Fundy from L'Manburg! It seems he's talking about you!"

"Enough." M/n picks up Slime and puts him under his arm. "We're going." He starts making his way towards the entrance of Las Nevadas.

(PFFFFT- I WAS WATCHING TWOMAD AND FORGOR I WAS WRITING THIS-)

"But I haven't even started throwing Sludge Fruit at them." Slime pouts. M/n scrunches up his nose in disgust,"That shit tastes like...well, shit."

As they were heading out they hear a certain blonde boy shout,"GET BACK HERE, BITCH!"

Just like that, M/n sprints away carrying Slimecicle on his shoulder with a raging child chasing after them.

............................

This chapter is so rushed and shitty.