DreamWasTaken 3/? (Remake)

"They couldn't finish the task..."

The task...

"...so I will."
M/n takes out his netherite sword and holds it to the young boy's neck.

"M-M/n...p-please." Clay managed to choke out, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry...Dream,"

FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry ma'am, but-"

"BUT WHAT!? YOU CAN'T JUST ASK ME TO KILL MY OWN SON!!! HOW 'BOUT YOU KILL YOUR DAUGHTER, HUH!? HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO SEE SOMEONE YOU LOVE DYING BY YOUR HANDS!?"

A 12 year old boy glanced at his mother as she shouted at her boss.

Of course, he didn't understand what was going on, but to be honest, he didn't want to be involved, sure he heard the 'kill my son' part, but he just thought M/n was causing trouble again as teenagers do.

"You have 2 years, I'm giving you time, because I am a parent myself and I know how it feels to lose someone close to you."

Clay stares at his mother. He could clearly see the tears streaming down her face, he looked over at his father and saw him looking more emotionless then usual.
He looked at Drista, though, she was on the other side of the glass wall, they made her go play in that room since she was apparently 'Too young to be listening'
She looked quite happy.

'What is going on?'
He thought.

He looked over at his older brother to see M/n reading a magazine, he must've sweat a little seeing as there were little droplets of water on his magazine.

'I wanna go home.'