Ranboo

Requested by: Mehalo_Smiles
I made him only flirt with the other fellow minors since mc is a minor as well and it'd be weird if a minor flirted with adults

........................................................

"This is Tommy's house."
I was currently showing my twin brother, M/n, around the smp.

He decided he'd come and when I asked him why he simply said 'I want to see my brother's new non-cave cave!'

"Ooo, it looks much nicer than that old dusty cave that I live in! Say say...you think he'd let me...move in?"
One thing about my brother is that he flirts constantly. Everytime I manage to get friends he ruins it with his flirting.

"M/n, please don't scare away any of my friends." I plead.
"Hehe, I ain't promising nothin'." He points at me sticking his tounge out.

I deadpan 'Such a headache'
"Ranboo, hey!" I look behind me and see Tubbo waving to me, Tommy beside him.

"Shit!" I quickly hide M/n behind a tree and lean on the tree sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Hey, guys! What um brings you here?"
I say nervously glancing at M/n from time-to-time.

"Oh well, we were just looking for you, we hoped you'd want to come with us to Quackity's new restaurant?" Tubbo says tilting his head.

"Cute-" I slam M/n's mouth shut with my hand.
"Hmm? Who was that?" Tubbo asks trying to look past me.
"Hmm? Who was what?"

"Why're you acting so weird?" Tommy asks. "Me? Act weird? Never!" I answer adding a nervous chuckle on the end.

"That's it, get out of the way." Before I could even process what he said Tommy pushed me out of the way.

There stood M/n, his face doing the lip bite while his thumb and pointer finger stood on his chin.

"What the fuck..."
"Oooo, Ranboo, who's your friend."
'Oh no!' Ranboo was now panicking, he didn't want them to actually meet M/n, he just wanted to show M/n around and try to avoid them.

"Ahhh, well I am the great, M/n, of course!" M/n exclaimed, doing what I assume is a JoJo pose.

"The great..."
"...M/n?"

"That's right! Ranboo here is my little brother!"
"By 3 minutes." I mumble.
"Pfffft- you're older, but he's taller." Tommy says doing his typical TommyInnit laugh.

"Well you see, the reason I'm so short is because I would rather look at pretty things from a lower angle, and you sir, are damn gorgeous!" M/n exclaimed making Tommy's cheeks turn bright red. "You're just encouraging his ego."

"Shut up! I don't have an ego!"
Tubbo giggles. M/n looks at Tubbo, he grabs Tubbo's face in his hands "Ummmm...hi?" M/n's cheeks turn crimson "I wish I was your mirror, so that I could look at you every morning."

"Hey, that's my husband you're talking to!" I point at him yelling. "Hehe, sorry, Ranboo! I couldn't help myself! I saw(arasenai) an angel and had to say something!"

I sigh...

'Flirtatious prick.'