SleepyBoisInc

Requested by: wolfglaxyglow

Also, sending all love to Techno!!!
Cancer truly is a bitch

......................................

"OUTTA MY WAY, BITCCCCCH"
A young h/c haired boy shouted, running passed his brother.

"HEY, GET BACK HERE, ASSHOLE!"
A blonde boy shouted back, running after his younger brother, while the father sweatdropped just wanting to hang up the laundry.

A brunette and a pig walked out of the house "-and that's why you should think about investing in bitcoin. Oh hey, Phil! What 'cha doing?"

Phil sighed "Hey, Wil, Techno. I was just hanging up the laundry. Hey, you think you guys could go find Tommy and M/n."
"Did they go into the woods again?" Asken Wilbur. Phil nodded. "Bruuuuh. What's in it for me?"

Phil sighs "I'll let you kill as many orphans as you'd like."

Techno's eyes begin to sparkle "POGG, let's go, Wilbur." And just like that Techno drags Wilbur to the woods.

Meanwhile With Tommy And M/n

"M/N, GET BACK HERE!" Tommy shouts while sprinting trying to get near to his 10 year old brother. He hears a faint "RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE GINGER BREAD MANNNN!" (I love that story)

Tommy trips over a branch that fell of a tree, he loses his footing and falls to the ground 'oh shit'
"M/N!? M/NNN!??!" He calls out in hopes M/n could still hear him, but he doesn't hear M/n yell something towards him.

"Ughhh, PHIL!"

Back To Techno And Wilbur

"Where are they?" Wilbur asks looking around.
"Can't we just kidnap random two kids and put them in wigs? I bet Phil wouldn't even notice." Techno says crossing his arms and closing his eyes showing that he was being serious.

"What a smart idea, Bloodgod." Wilbur says sarcastically rolling his eyes.
"PHILLLL!" Suddenly a blonde blur goes past them, but before he could run any further a certain pig grabs his arm "Where do you think you're going?"

"Is M/n stuck on a tree again?" Asks Wilbur rubbing his eyes in annoyance.
Tommy shakes his head "I was chasing after him and tripped over a branch, now I can't find him." ...

...It was silent for a few minutes until both Wilbur and Tommy shout...

"PHIIIIIIIL!!!!"

It was chaos, Wilbur tried texting Phil with tears in his eyes and Tommy kept trying to get out of Techno's grasp.
Techno rubs his eyes "Oh brother..."

He suddenly slaps both Tommy and Wilbur on the head "Listen, if Phil finds out we lost him we're gonna be in big trouble...right?"
Both Wilbur and Tommy nod "Plus, I bet he didn't even go that far, right?"

Wrong.

With Phil

_1 New Message_

Wilbur💩

TOMY LODT M/N
___________________Sent 1 hour ago

Phil sighs "I can never even have 1 day off."

Back With The Bois

They have been searching for 5 hours and still haven't found any trace of M/n.

Tommy sniffs "He was probably already eaten by wolfs."
"Or even worse, found a new family that doesn't lose track of him in the woods." Tommy and Wilbur were panicking, where could their little brother be?

Techno was also worried, but remained patient, I mean, they would find him sooner or later...right?

Giving up they decided to just go back home and tell Phil everything.

Techno opens the door "Hey, Phil-"
They all look up and see M/n and Phil watching television while M/n was munching on some cookies.

"Oh hey, guys!" M/n said with cookie crumbs on his mouth.

The three brothers sweatdrop at the sight before them.