Ranboo

Reader is tall asf (unlike me ;-;)
Requested by: __Drista__
Sorry this took so long, I've been really busy with exams and shit

.........................................................

"Ok, should I start the stream?"
I ask towards my younger brother that is currently stuffing his face with popcorn.
"Yeah sure, I mean, it's your choice."

"K...aaaaaand we're live! Hey, chat!"
I look at the viewer number and see it going up really fast.
"'Who's the guy beside you?' Ah, I'll explain in a minute, I'm just waiting for everyone to make it."

7 minutes pass and I look at the number again and see 135k people watching "Ok sooo this right here," I poke at my brother's arm. "is my little brother."

My brother is wearing a white suit with a black shirt and white tie, a black and white mask like mine, but the colours are reversed and white sunglasses.
He shows a piece sign "Yo."

I look at chat.

Ghostbur69: YOUNGER?!?!?!?

BlackBB: Bro, he tall asf

NyaKozume3: HOW TALL IS HE?!

"Oh he's like 6'7? 6'8?"
"6'11, bitch, get it right." M/n says correcting me. I roll my eyes "Sorry, didn't know your height was such an important thing to memorize."

"Of course it is, people get shocked when they see you so seeing such a handsome, tall, muscular guy like me would be even more shocking."
Again, I roll my eyes.

"Well anyway, today I'm gonna be teaching M/n how to play 'Freddy Spaghetti' (I HAD TO LOOK EVERYWHERE FOR THIS GAME CUZ I COULDN'T REMEMBER THE NAME AJSGUSSHUS) I saw this one youtuber 'Poofesure' play it and thought 'Hey, this looks kinda neat' soooo we're gonna play it."

"This looks easy as fuck."

Several Minutes later...

"Not home free yet. His fate was now in the hands of time."

As the narrator spoke, M/n lets out a groan. "This is bullshit, I don't wanna play anymore."
I laugh "Come on, the game can't be THAT hard."

He looks at me straight in the eyes with a glare "Says you, you haven't even played yet."
I sigh "Fine, give me the controller."

I take the controller and easily get through all the obstacles.
M/n stands up "Ugh, what BULLSHIT! I'm done! Fuck you!"

He storms out and I look at the camera "If I knew he was such a rage-quiter then I wouldn't have asked him to play, sheeesh."

I finish the game easily and end stream.

I walk to M/n's room and see him sitting at his desk playing 'Freddy Spaghetti'.
"C'mon, you're almost done with the game." I hear him say to himself.

I smile.

........................................

Does any cisgender, straight people read my shit? I'm genuinely curious