~ Prologue: Icy Introductions Pt. 2 ~

~~Miki's POV~~

My head was absolutely pounding. My arms and legs hurt beyond belief. "What in the world happened? Why do I feel so sore?" I thought to myself, glancing around where I was. The surrounding room seemed pretty bland, nothing much standing out. It seemed to be a sort of storage room, there were rows of shelves with various objects. Most of which seemed to be cans of some sort, but there also was survival equipment such as ropes, backpacks, and other small tools. "Where....what the hell is happening??" I tried to sit up, my arms stinging from supporting my weight on them. I looked around a bit more, and then I saw something that sent chills through my spine. There was another person on the floor, only a few feet away from me. She had deep red hair, her eyes still closed. She seemed to be dressed in some sort of tan sweater with a black t-shirt underneath. She also had a pair of jeans on, but besides that she wasn't wearing anything notable. I slowly stood up, finally able to support enough weight on my legs to at least take a few steps towards this girl. As I approached, she still seemed to be asleep, her breathing very apparent as her chest rose with each inhale. I crouched down closer to her face, "Uh...hello? Are you alive...?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't just suddenly die right here and now. She stayed unconscious for a few more moments before suddenly jumping up, "AH!! WHERE AM I????" she screamed, startling me as well. "I DONT KNOW!! STOP SCREAMING!!" I screamed back...."How counterintuitive Miki..."  I thought to myself. She continued to scream for a few minutes, moving around the room in a panicked state. Finally after what felt like hours of her ranting on and on about her confusion of the situation, the girl ran out of breath. She turned back to me with a dull look in her eyes, "Were you listening....uh" her face went blank, seemingly realizing that we have yet to even introduce ourselves to each other. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh. "Its fine, we can share our names now. Do you want to go first?" I responded. The girl's eyes lit up a little, "Oh! Yeah! My name is Kamino Okira, and I am referred to as the Ultimate Ornithologist. That means the study of birds!" she laughed after, lightening the situation a little. As soon as she introduced herself, I felt a small buzz in one of my sweater pockets. Confused, I reached in and pulled out what seemed to be a small phone like device. Kamino walked closer and looked over my shoulder as I tapped the screen. It began to light up with the logo for The Ultimatum Academy, immediately bringing back the memories I had seemingly lost. Me and Toda in our car and getting run off the road off a cliff, but I buried the thoughts for the moment, turning my attention back to the device. After the loading was done, the home screen opened and there were a few apps; Students, Map, Rules, Evidence, and Messenger. I tapped on a few of the apps but they seemed to have a symbol of a lock on them, seemingly unable to be opened for now. Tapping on the Students App, it opened to a screen with many empty gray squares, besides two. One had a picture of me and the other was a picture of Kamino, curious I tapped on my picture. The app opened up another page that displayed some simple information about me.

 The app opened up another page that displayed some simple information about me

Name: Miki Yoshiyuki

Age: 19

Height: 5ft 3in