~ Trial 1 Truth Bullets ~

FoxiFile #1

* Victim: Mei Toshiro

* Cause of Death: Blunt Force Trauma

* Time of Death: 2:28am

* Found By: Aiko Matsumura, Himari Kiyomi & Miki Yoshiyuki

* Additional Info: multiple bruises can be found on the body, located on the head, face, and legs. Many of her bones are broken in multiple places

Rope from Storage Room ~ the rope used to tie Mei to the ceiling. It seems to have come from the Storage Room

Missing Bottle of Sleeping Pills ~ a bottle of sleep medicine is missing in the Storage Room. After searching around, they still cannot be located.

Plate of Muffins ~ a plate of muffins in the Cafeteria, a few are missing. A note says they are from Aiko, but Aiko says she did not make them.

Blood Stain ~ a blood stain on the floor of the Rec Room. It was covered up by one of the couches.

Bat in the Rec Room ~ a bat from the Storage Room, it is propped up in the corner of the Rec Room. It seems to be freshly cleaned.

Mei's Journal ~ a daily log of what she did during the day, the entry from the previous day is missing.

Unmade Bed ~ Mei's bed is very messy, like it had been slept in. But according to Miki, that is not how she leaves it after she gets up in the morning.

Aiko's Account ~ Aiko cleaned up from making some dinner for a few people, then made her way to the Main Lounge. She saw Mei sitting alone, seeming nervous. Aiko waved and made her way to her room at around 7:00pm. She left her room again at 2:00am and thought she heard talking in the Rec Room, but she left it alone and went back to bed.

Ito's Account ~ Ito had found a book in the back of the Storage Room and decided to read it today. He got breakfast in the Cafeteria at around 9:25am and stayed there until well after 8:00pm. He only saw Aiko make dinner for Shinji, Himari, Akira, Kamino, and Hiro and then leave, she did not come back to the Cafeteria in that time.

Kaya's Account ~ Kaya spent most of his day in the Rec Room, where he enjoyed some peace and quiet. He did see Sakura walk in at one point, but too engrossed in organizing the game shelf he did not pay much mind. She did set something down before leaving is all he remembers.

Ame's Account ~ Ame spent almost her entire day with Sakura. At one point, Ame had to use the bathroom so she left Sakura alone for about 15 minutes. When she came back, Sakura seemed to be shaken up a bit. But she refused to talk about whatever happened while Ame was gone.

Miki's Account ~ Miki had spent most of the day just hanging out with people, and around 9pm she entered the Cafeteria. She saw a plate of muffins and grabbed a kiwi one, happy that someone remembered her favorite. When she got back to her room Mei was already in bed. Miki then began not feeling well and passed out, only to wake up and see Mei's bed empty and messy. Which tipped her off that something was wrong, as Mei never leaves her bed messy.