~ Prologue: Icy Introductions Pt. 3 ~

~~ Toda's P.O.V ~~

With Ebina and Yagi on my tail, all three of us left the Cafeteria and entered some sort of hallway. It lead to some sort of room at the end. Glancing wearily at each other, we followed the hallway to its end and found something we would have never thought to expect....other people! There were about 7 other people standing in this sort of lounge, there was a variety of appearances, some tall, some short, and a mix of genders. A short boy with blonde glanced over and was shocked to see us, "Oh! There is more of us! That's shocking to see, we thought that we were the only seven in this place." He looked very sweet and his large blue eyes taking up practically all of his face. He gave us three a very kind smile and then turned to the group, "Hey Malorie! There's more of us! Look look!" he said with extreme enthusiasm, which was interesting for a small kid trapped in this location. The girl he was talking to seemed very annoyed at the idea of more people, which was very apparent as she turned to look at us. She had dark brown hair but her front bang pieces were dyed a sort of purple, she glared at us with a hatred that was hard to place. "Ugh, more people I have to talk to??? Gross beyond belief, lets just get this over with before I kill myself from social interaction. My name is Malorie Shinshato, yes its a weird name, no I will not be taking further questions so shut your face." She glared at me, which is valid because I was about to ask the very same question. "My talent is the Ultimate Streamer, I stream a variety of video games of Witch, the top rated streaming platform." As she continued to speak I felt my phone buzz again and I glanced down at it to see the information displayed.

" As she continued to speak I felt my phone buzz again and I glanced down at it to see the information displayed

Name: Malorie Shinshato

Age: 16

Height: 5ft 5in

Blood Type: B+

Birthday: December 4th

Likes: wifi, instant noodles

Dislikes: farming, spicy foods

Talent: Ultimate Streamer

Malorie looked annoyed even in her photo, which is a very impressive feat to accomplish when they force you to smile. Malorie then motioned to the small kid that had talked to us first, "And this little ray of....sunshine..." she said that with a grimace of pain almost, "is Hiroki Fujita, but he prefers to be called Hiro, he is the Ultimate Lepidopterist. Which is the study of butterflies, but be warned...when he goes off on a tangent he will never stop." Hiro looked at her with slight hurt, before he turned back to us and began speaking. Before I fully tuned into what he was saying, I glanced at the information that was added to my phone.

 Before I fully tuned into what he was saying, I glanced at the information that was added to my phone