(1) a stupid word 😞

Nobody's POV:
" why don't you go take a swan dive of the roof of the building and pray to be born with a quirk in your next life" the blond boy said chuckling to himself. The silent green boy looked at him with tears in his eyes, he stood in the center of the room trembling unable to move.
as the other boy walked out regretting what he said to the green haired boy knowing that this whole thing was just to scare Izuku out of becoming a hero and him not getting hurt. But not matter how much he was bullied, he never gave up on his very imaginative dream, that one day he will be number one hero even without a quirk. But what came next was unexpected.
Katsuki's POV:
As I came out the classroom away from the terrified boy and caught up with my ' friends' we walked to the school gates just chatting and laughing at Deku's face, even tho I didn't want to. Once we got to the gate we went our separate ways and I look down at my phone seeing Deku's number sat in my contacts which is had never really used. I decided when I get home I will message him.
I look up to see that I went a completely different way to normal and figured that i had no idea the way to my house and so i turned back trying to find my way home which in-fairness I didn't want to go back to and as hurtful as that sounds its the truth.
I walked passed the meadow, UA and finally getting to the bridge where I turn to go home. I turned to go under the bridge and saw a musty sludge thingyy attack a specific small green fluffy haired boy who I recognized instantly " IZUKU" I screamed running to him trying to save him. Even tho i thought i was strong enough to help  i wasnt my quirk simply failing me no matter how much confidence i contained in my head it still didnt make a difference. But i needed to help i needed to save him because i have to and i want to protect him at all costs, yes i might not seem to be doing that with the hurtful words and actions but its all to protect him, " I AM HERE" I heard from behind me recognizing the phrase and voice straight away, all might " go home kid your friend will be okay" he told me and all I replied with was " o-okay" and I ran home not know if Izuku was going to be okay which i hated because i just felt so helpless.
{Time skip {a week later }
I carried on With my daily routine of waking up going to school bulling deku and going back home but today was different, izuku spent the whole of lunch break sat on the roof, alone as always but why the roof.
It was unusual for anyone to sit up there, i mean sure they did to skip class with friends or have alone time kissing there partners and doing whatever they would up here, but no one would normally sit up there alone.

Izukus POV :
At lunch I went to the roof of the school to think, when all a sudden; a tall man very bulky, landed and stood in front of me , it was all might I got so excited "their is so many questions I wanna ask you" I said jumping up and down from excitement he relied saying " well I only have time for one question kid sorry" I was thinking so hard then it hit me " do you ever think I can be a hero even without a quirk I'm a normal kid with no powers could I ever hope to be someone like you" there was a long silence " I'm sorry kid but without a power you would just get in the way maybe you could be a police officer" I held in my tears and chocked out o-okay and with that he was gone my dream crushed by my idle maybe I am useless like kacchan says and with that his words played in my head "you can never be a hero" "maybe be a police officer" "go take a swan dive of the roof" it hit me hard in the stomach and it came to me is there any value of me living and even if i did jump would anyone care, well besides my mum, but was there anyone who would actually notice, who would morn my death and remember me and to be honest to answer my own questions it would be a no, yes im scared of dying alone, dying and no one remembering me but ig thats just what i am going to get why because i am a useless quirkless nobody with know real reason or explanation for me to actually be alive.
With that I went to the edge of the roof, took my shoes off and stood their looking down on the world I'm sorry mom I love you "Kacchan I'm taking your advise" I shouted over the top of my lungs knowing he won't hear me. Then with no thoughts or emotions I walked away from the edge and took a run up and jumped I shut my eyes flung my arms out and fell I am scared but ignored it and carried on, it was peaceful and quite, for once in my life it was quite nobody yelling at me nobody picking on me and maybe this is for the best, but it only ended with death

Katsukis POV:
I was having my lunch and deku still hadn't come down which in honest i was starting to worry a bit because i still care i always have.
it was deadly silent in the lunch hall for some unknown reason which was very strange, an earpiecing scream filled the room braking the silence it came from outside, nobody could ignore it,I look out the window to see deku falling to his death, I forget my lunch and ran outside through the flood of people who had all rushed outside to see why someone had screamed, by the time I got their he was laying deadly still on the blood stained pavement, blood seeping out of the top of his head from where he landed. Everyone believed he was dead.
I sat over his body screaming his name and sobbing like I had never done before, a purple mist surrounded his body and a purple portal appeared his body fell through the portal. I was so confused my body moved without me commanding it to and followed him.
I walked in getting engulfed by the purple mist into an unfamiliar setting.

Authors POV:
Geez if don't expect to write 800 words
If you want ever other suggestions just tell me
Updated - 6.4.24
1172 words not including the bottom authors pov