(10) going 😑

Timeskip to the day they go to ua

Izukus pov:
Me and kacchan got teleported just outside ua so nobody could see we came out a portal.
Me and kacchan walked through the ua gates to the auditorium where they held the announcements for what was going to be held in the entrance exam there was going to be a written exam and practical exam the practical exam was were the more robots you destroy the more points you get on top of rescue points which are where you rescue people from danger like getting trapped, injured or nearly get crushed by the robots which probably won't happen so. Ye present mic explained the rules and we where told to me at the bughgygyg ( me not actually knowing where it was) for the practical exam so me and kacchan went to the place and got ready the time went off and we ran off not worrying about the other person due to that training.
Timeskip to when they got the letters
Nobodys pov: 
So deku bought his own house just for a safe house for the league just in case the original one got raided by hero's.
Bakugo and midoryia where waiting for the letters knowing they where coming today and believe it or not toenvolpes came through the door at 3:00pm so they both opened and they weren't suprised they where just impressed that they both made it in and couldn't help think it was all to do with there extra training so Izuku teleported them to the base and told shiggi that he got in and was proud that they both got i he congratulated them both and went to tell afo and everyone else. Everyone was so impressed especially Dabi, Dabi was impressed that Izuku made it in of corse he was happy for bakugo but deku he was over the moon.

Dabis pov:
I was so so happy Izuku made it in and it gave me the confidence to ask Izuku something to night. So I went up to our room luckily he wasn't in their I told toga to take him shopping or at least keep him busy for a while so I could set something up.
I went into my wardrobe and found my stash that I had for some weird reason and found some fairylights and blankets so I decided to make a den just so it was a nice surprised for zuku I went and got some things to pin the blankets up with and the fairy lights. Once I got that sorted I pinned everything up then went of to the shop down the street to buy sweets coke, alcohol ( I don't support underaged drinking but for the sake of the book I'm just gonna do it plus their villains so they can lol not saying it is good or anything)
And some other bits and bobs that might be nice to eat I set everything up and to be honest it look really pretty
Looked like this

 Once I got that sorted I pinned everything up then went of to the shop down the street to buy sweets coke, alcohol ( I don't support underaged drinking but for the sake of the book I'm just gonna do it plus their villains so they can lol not sayi...

I heard toga come through the door and composed myself and calmed muyself  I texted toga saying she could tell Izuku to come up to my room she said okay I heard him walking up the stairs he walked through the room and ......

Ri's pov:
Yes I love leaving things on cliffhangers sorry for all the mistakes jeez this chapter I did a sh***t job but who cares lol anyway peace out have a good day/night drink water,eat food and stay clean my friends ( you guys know what I'm talking about) people who understand the clean please please stay clean. Don't do what your ding and stay clean I'm here for support if you need