(5) questioning ❔

Shiggy POV:
I walked down into the bar to see a blushing dabi and all I say is { shiggy is in bold dabi not }
"dabi if you lay a hand on my brother I won't hesitate to disintegrate you"
"I wasn't going to any way shiggy geez overprotective much"
"Huh what was that last part dabi"
"Nothing"
"Good"
I walked away suspiciously and kept An eye on dabi but just brushed it of I went to my room to chill and think of when to attack UA but first we need to train izu and bakugo.

~~~~~~~~~~few weeks later~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV:
Bakugo and Izuku had finsished training for today and over that past 4 weeks they had come strong bakugo could make his explosions bigger and last longer where as Izuku had been working on hand to hand combat and endurance but little did he know afo had a surprise for him.
Shiggy POV:
I watched as Izuku and bakugo trained kurogiri cam from behind me and said boss wanted to see me so I went to my dads office and knocked he said come in and I went through the door into his office (afo -bold)
" hey dad you wanted to see me"{ yes Ik that shiggy calls afo master but in this au he doesn't so don't come at me }
" yes I did I have been watched Izuku train for a while and I think he is ready so when he is done can you tell him to come up here please"
" ye sure"
I walked back down to see Izuku just finishing of his training exercise when he finished he came up to me and said he was done so I said " you did a good job zuku oh and dad wants to see you"
"Okay see you in a bit kacchan you to shiggy"
Dekus POV:
I finished training and went to talk to shiggy. He said " you did good zuku oh and dad wants to see you "
"Okay see you in a bit kacchan you to shiggy"
Kacchan wished me goes luck and I walked out the room to my dads office I knocked on the door he welcomed me in. { Izuku - bold }
"Sit child"
"Okay"
" i have been watching you train and you have done tremendously well so as a reward I'm going to give you a quirk or quirks if you like"
"Wait really"
"Yes now come here so you can chose which ones li would like"
"Okay"
I walked over to my father and placed my hand on his it took me into a dark room with a computer I guessed I was in his mind so I walked up to the computer pressed it and looked through it I saw 2 quirks I really liked so I chose them.
"Good chose my boy you are excused"
"Cya and thank you"
He gave me a sympathetic smile and I walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ri POV:
So i had this idea where I'm going to do profiles so that's what I'm going to do in the next chapter
513 words will be updating tonight thank you for 13 views I know it's not much but it means the world to me so thank you so much ah I'm so grateful literally I didn't think this would get over 3 views but wow.