(8) starting soon 📖

Dabis pov
Time skip in the morning
I woke up to find Izuku cuddling with me I felt a warm blush approach my face as he suddenly started to stir awake he yawned cutely and sat up next to me and said "morning Dabi" "morning zuku how did you sleep" " the best sleep I have had in a while" " good. Whenever you can't sleep just come in here I won't mind" I smiled at him and he said "thanks. I'm going to get dressed now meet you in the bar" " okay see you" I said when he walked out the room I thought can I really be falling for this boy.
I got up out of bed got dressed and went down to the bar for breakfast I saw Izuku and said " hi" he said " hi Dabi can I ask you something" "sure anything" I explained to him " well can you help me with my fire quirk cause your the only type with a fire quirk and it would be easier for you to train me" he said but I only understood the first bit and he was still talking to himself I heard from behind me " OI nerd your mumbling again" I'm guessing it was bakugo " s-sorry kacchan" midoriya said yup I was right it was bakugo " so Izuku when do you want to train" I said to him I also think it's a good time to tell him how I feel I know it's too early but I'm going to at least try " today at 5:00" he said to me and that was time to plan and stuff of how I will train him and I will erm ye you know ask him to be my boyfriend

Izukus pov:
I walked out the room to go to my bedroom and chill for a bit I just can't believe Dabi agreed to train me to be honest it was great I was getting trained with an experience fighter and villain. I could help but pay interest in him and yes I was falling for this villain and it's great that I can train with him cause I can get to know him more. Just thinking about him brings a blush to my face and butterfly's in my stomach I just hope that it isn't to noticeable when I blush so it's not obvious.
I was interrupted by a psychotic girl bursting through my door and said " sup bitch boss wants to see you" I say " okay thank for telling my toga" she goes out my room and skips down the corridor to boom boom boys room and I can just hear thee faint shouts from Kacchan. I walk out my bedroom down the corridor through the bar to my dad office wondering what he wants from me and that's when I realise that kacchan was with me and I gathered that my dad wanted him to so I knocked on the door I heard a quiet come in and my dad was sat in his office chair telling us to sit he started of by saying " you boys are probably wondering why I asked you here well you too boys re going to ua and before you interrupt know else can go cause there already know villains where as you too aren't so you will try up to the entrance exam and I can assure you, you will get in I am sending you too in so you can feed us information from their so kinda like spy's you two will he know as the ua traitors and obviously know one else can know your villains okay" " that's fine" I say " yes sure whatever" kacchan says as normal not really caring " well that's sorted then you guys can go know" he says to both of us we walk out and go back to our rooms slowly after Dabi joins me and say " what did he want you for"

Ri pov :
Ye another cliffhanger sorry it's currently 2:00am and I wrote nearly 700 words so I will try update but I don't know when I can I will try tomoz if not I will do it as soon as possible.
Peace out my fellow weebs ✌️