(17) death ☠️

Time skip to when they go to school

Izuku pov:

we walked into Ua as normal people asked questions on how we got out and we new that we would have a lot of questions asked so my dad told me to say that they escaped with the help of an inside source aka the other traitor they asked who the traitor was and we laid making it up saying it was Kirishima because he was a bitch who had fallen for Kacchan and wouldn't stop pestering him. so when we told Aizawa they went and got him and are still holding him in for questioning. Before we came into school dad (Afo) had told us that they would attack sometime today and hopefully kill all might because of course that is our number one target for now :). Toga also suggested that they kidnap Ochako because of course toga has a huge crush on her and she would be a valued asset to the league. The more traitors the strong we will be.

we were walking to our second period of the day which was training i decide to think on who to give immortality i was obviously gonna give it Dabi and Kacchan but i'm gonna try and see if i can make Shoto immortal to because my dad said 2 each year so if i give it Kacchan and Dabi when i see the league next and give Shotos his next year because it might be every to years that i can give to people immortality each year or i try and boost my skills and give it three people but i would have to ask my dad more about it and for now just train with Shoto to help me boost my flames but before we could even do that the alarms went of i rolled my eyes actually wanting to train but know i couldn't cause the league would be coming through the portal to attack Ua. i just accepted the fact that we had a job to do i would " distract dabi" and toga would try and catch toga. by me distracting Dabi i mean me just talking to him and essentially just training with him and i made sure we would be out of earshot so he could actually help me on what i need to improve on. While me and dabi were "fighting" we heard a scream, a scream that would defen those near a scream so heartbreaking it filled my mind with sadness so i ran to the center of the traning center to see who it had come from and i was surprised to see the scream had come from kacchan and i saw that shiggi had won the battle for all villains he killed all might and i knew father would be proud i ran over to where all mights ash lay and screamed and cryed so hard ( acting lol) it felt weird crying when i didn't want to all of class 1 a was sad and most were crying there eyes out besides one who wasn't their who was missing Toga had kidnapped Ochako and came back through the portal and smiled her devilish smile no one spoke everyone was astonished " well little heros it looks like we have one the symbol of peace now a pile of ashes" shiggy smiled and went throught the portal saying " good luck in the future your gonna need it" he walked through and i looked like i was running after him and went through myself everyone shouting my name the portal closed and i laughed the most crazieist laughs.

" brother congratulations but please dont send be their again please you already have kacchan and shoto" i gave him puppy dog eyes until he finally agreed and i ran up to him and hugged him " thank you dear brother". i ran upstairs to where mine and dabis room was and to find dabi laying on the bed so i went and laid on his chest and his warm are hugged me pulling me closer to him " well done babe your fire is gonna be so strong and geez amazing acting you know you scare me sometimes" dabi said i smiled at him " well i dont have to go back either because shiggy said i didnt have to be a traitor anymore" " well thats good i get to spend more time with you" dabi smiled softly " oh i have something i want to give to you" i said with a big smile

ray pov:

okay so ye cliffhanger but im sure you already no

anyway im currently in a math lesson writing this so ye lol

hope you all have a gd/gn and drink water

love you all thank you so much for the 900 views and 5 votes

peace out children

ray xx