(22) captured 😤

Ochako's pov:

" hello" Deku spoke

" hey izu i'm just gonna have a long break because my parents are really struggling at the moment" i took a shaky breath and monama raised an eyebrow and grabbed the collar from my pristine suit so i began to speak again

" they need help with the bills and i don't want to bring them into this villian stuff so i don't wanna rob banks for them because they don't deserve that so i'm just going to help them for a while" i spoke uneasily while tears brew in the corner of my eyes and my heart screamed for help.

" okay chako ill tell toga cause she's worried sick, i hope you get on okay and i'll see you soon okay" he said understanding the situation i was forced to make up which made it harder for me to keep together

" thank you i'll see you later" i said smiling so it sounded like i was happy even though i was the complete opposite to that.

"there happy now i'm all yours do what you like i don't give a shit anymore all i know that i'm doing is that i'd rather soe my mouth together then sell out my family especially toga" i said tears flowing from my eyes he just chuckled "we'll see about that" and he just walked off to grab something from the table which was far from nice. All I wanted to do was cry but I simply couldn't and wouldn't because I'm not showing any of my fear or weakness to this scum of a so called hero who thinks he's the best because he's caught one villain, at the same time I wanted to laugh out loud cause all of this is simply pathetic but the best thing to do was to show no emotion what so ever a blank stare almost as if I had lost my humanity all together. Why do I think that ? I think that because no matter if your a hero or a villain, if you have killed countless amounts of people or are just a simple civilian who wants nothing more then peace, I see the world as emotions are what makes a person a human and yet here I am tired up on a poll like I am a dog because in this moment I have lost all my humanity all my faith all my will of fighting because what good will it make me begging him to let me go nothing I would just make a fool out of myself because there would not even be a 50% chance of him doing that, I have lost everything and everyone I ever loved or love will probs never see me again and the way it's going I 100% sure I will never see daylight again and will just die alone in this pit of despair and hopelessness because what could I do I could fight but there was no life or flame left in my to warm up my heart to this cold world.
All my fear turned into hatred and despair all that was going through my mind at this very moment was how much I wanted to stab this bitch to death but fear slowly crept its way back in when he turned round with too metal rods connected to a battery pack. The ones that looked like they were out a car. The ones I had seen when helping my dad repair his car and swap the battery out if needed because we had no such money to take it to the garage for repair so we did it buy hand although I knew I was about to get electricuted my mind reminded me of those happy moments I spent with mum n dad and the life I had before all this, now you could say this was my life flashing before my eyes and that I was about to die but I believe not I see it as a way to calm and distract the mind and pain that is about to commence and so I prepared myself for it.
He placed the metal rods on my hip bones as though like a younger sibling would do when they tickle you and then the torture started but I did not scream or even cry in pain because I felt nothing I shut my eyes to try and remember the happy times I had with the people close to me like toga n Deku, mum n dad and there the reason that I want to stay in this world and that I never gave up I fought for my life and I will till my very last breath and then will I know that it still wasn't enough. In this second all I felt was loneliness because everybody around my was fooled by my own forceful words n that was what made my heart shatter, everybody thought I was doing great and I went on a long holiday but in fact it was the complete opposite, I was mentally screaming for help and well this place is far from a holiday.
I'm sorry.

𝚁𝚊𝚢 ~
𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝,𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 . 𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏
𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚜 𝚡𝚡