(19) up all night 💤

dekus pov:

toga started to interigate her like we did with shoto and in the end it turned out to be a good result.

toga let her free and hugged her like the world was ending but as the hug ended shoto and katsuki walked in hand in hand talking sweetly surprisingly well coming for katsuki anyway. It was weird really seeing the soft side of katsuki.

ochako turned and squeeled in complete fan girl au ( not steriotypical ) obviously surprised but excited. well 'welcome to the league bestieeee' i said in complete amazement and excitment with us being best friends and all share a bond that no one can break even if i am a villain or not well if we are villians.

ochako stayed at the league for the night in togas room and what a lovely night to stay not all u could hear because the walls are next to each other is bakugo fucking shoto. me and dabi on the other hand we sleeping peacefully until we heard shoto scream and we wondered what it was but then we heard the persistent moaning. i rolled my eyes i started banging on the wall shouting at them but i don't think they could hear me due to how loud he was moaning oh praise the lord dabi looked like he was gonna kill bakugo. " OI ANGRY POMERAINIAN STOP BANGING MY BROTHER"dabi shouted they stopped finally well for two whole minuets and started again so i got up got out the room flung their doom open not carring if i see other parts cause i already no well with what happened to me and kacchan when we were five and all but thats not the point. " OI SHUT UP OTHERWISE ME AND DABI WILL BURN YOUR ASSES" i yelled they both just looked at me fear in their eyes and stopped "good thank you" i went back to our room " you know u scare me some times" dabi said i looked at him completely innocent.

we layed back down me snuggled up to him in his warmth and feel asleep

ray:

so i might not update for a while but i will try

check my other story :)

maths suck im in a math lesson as normal writting this

^u^