(18) given 👑

Izuku's pov:

" i have something for you" i said and his eyes lit up almost excited " close your eyes" i explained him completely trusting me and closing his eyes i put my hand on his forehead and focused letting my power immerse him and making him immortal. I kept my hand on his forehead and grabbed a knife "open your eyes" i said with a trusting voice " h-hey what are you doing" he said unsurely "you will see" i said with a smirk and stabbed him in the heart he coughed up blood and screamed and i crossed my heart that it had worked and his heart stopped ad in he was dead a few minuets later he started breathing again and i let out a long sigh. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" he shouted " well you see the gift i gave u was immortality so i stabbed you to surprise you" i said and he hugged me and said " you know i love you so much" i smiled and nodded " i love you too dabi" and he embraced me with a hug " let's get you cleaned up now shall we cause your covered in blood" so he got in the shower and i walked down stairs to the laundry putting his clothes in the washing machine and walking into the bar and grabbing a glass of water but getting stop by shiggy " what do you want" i said kinda annoyed " is everything okay with you and dabi cause i heard a scream and and you just brought bloody clothes down" he said concerned " oh ye everything's fine i gave him immortality and stabbed him to you know surprise him and ye i explained the situation and he said that it was okay hes just in the shower now getting the blood off cause it will heal really quick" i said reassuringly so no one would worry " okay that's fine, oh by the way you need to go to Ua on monday like you would normally and i will reveal you as a traitor and shoto and Bakugo are coming tomorrow but first i need to see what that floaty girl will say so" shiggy said so i knew what was going on cause he is still of course the leader but with help and stuff from my mum. i walked back upstairs to see dabi getting dressed he just had boxers on and i blushed so hard and said " babe here's your water and your clothes are in the wash bakugo and shoto are coming tomorrow" he agreed and got dressed we both went back downstairs to see ochako tied up i went and stood behind so she wouldn't see me and toga started to interrigate her.

Ray Pov:

so yet again i'm in an english lesson writing this so ye i'm getting really bored in lesson and ye just deticating to this story

i might write tonight cause you know why not

gd/gn my children

from your daily insomniac ray xx