(20) broooo 😒

I'm going to start of by saying thank u for all the views and votes
Back to the story

Dekus pov:
After the night we just had we didn't have a lot of sleep and clearly no one else had either I mean like at least me and Dabi have the desincey to fuck when no one else is their not in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS MEANT TO BE SLEEPING.
I barged into their room again 'CAN U GUYS AT LEAST  SAVE UR NEEDS TO WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS HERE NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT U CRAZY BITCHES CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HERE MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND BANGING MY BEST FRIEND INTO NEXT WEEK  AT LEAST WAIT, YOUR LUCKY UR NOT TENKO OTHER WISE HE WOULD GET A BEATING WITH A FRYING PAN AS YOU ALL KNOW SO MAYBE SHUT THE FUCK UP' and with that being said I walked downstairs and got a lot of stares coming from everyone 'WHAT I have a fucking point does anyone disagree with me' they all looked at each other and shook their head to stunned to speak ' GOOD' I said and walked over to the bar to grab my breakfast and chilled 'um deku can,can we umm go on a killing spree maybe' toga stuttered a bit maybe cause I think I might of scared them Shitless but I mean I was right tho wasn't I ' sure toga that will make me be in a better mood' I said calmly and my eyes glowed red.
I got down from the counter where I originally was sat placed my pots in the sink and went to put my villain outfit on and grab a knife and gun u know just in case. After, I made my way downstairs met up with Toga and we went to kill some hero's but not just any random hero we saw, we mainly targeted the ones who couldn't give a shit about people or were sex offender's which was covered up by their titles which made people blinded by the light( ooooo i'm blinded by the lights no i can't sleep until i feel ur touch, sorry just had one of them moments of reading this over and found this lol)  of there fame and every hero was perfect because they trained hard and got a good quirk. That's the problem of society these days they rely to much on hero's to come save them and the expectations are higher because you have to become this super big hero to impress everyone,and for what course and for what needs what do people want in life to want to be a hero like I get the whole god complex but everything else it's not worth it. In this world everything is split by titles, hero's the highest rank , villains second rank, vigilantes third highest rank and then theirs civilians and of course they have to be split to cause no one is satisfied they split into working class, middle class and rich basically and it all becomes stereotypical which is the most stomach vomiting thing there is. Like the only reason why villians exist was because one person decided to be a dick and turn them into thinking they were worthless and a piece of fucking garbage that nobody could give a shit about oh wait sounds a bit like what i went through well actually it is but thats past so i'm not to bothered n plus I know the real reason why he did it so I'm not mad about it at all it's just it's not all his fault either you know it's all mights n I just wish people could see how fucking ignorant hero's are okay I agree some are great for example azaiwa and present mic, midnight, fat gum I may be a villain but I still like some hero's the hero's who are hero's because they truly want to be n to change society there not hero's who are hero's for fame n money. The true meaning of being a hero is to save people to save people not just from villains but from themselves too, to truly understand what the person needs saving for.

ray-----

sorry for not updating wow i feel like a shit write now but oh well

have a gd/gn, drink water and stay healthy

yr11s gl with ur GCSE'S revise hard and u will do well ( british schools )

same for everyone else withe exams but im not sure when like american schools have exams or anything