(2) you whatt 🤷

Katsuki POV:
I walked through this mist to find I had been teleported to a bar surrounded by people " can you help my friend please" I was on the verge of crying "sure why did you think we brought him here, boss should be able to fix him" said the guy that was behind the bar that had purple body and yellow eyes ( I might make kurogiri like a human form like ennard if u have played fnaf ).
"How can I trust you who are you guys" I said strongly trying not to show how confused I was " well just trust us cause we could and arnt allowed to hurt him plus why would we brung him here when 1. He was going to die anyway" handy man said " and we are the league of Villains, don't worry we won't hurt you" handy man said " well if your Villans then why are you helping my friend and what are you names" i explained because that is definitely something you ask in a situation like this but i was just trying to distract myself incase something bad was going tk happen and in fairness i think we all know that i wouldnt be able to fight off like what 4/5 villains soooo it was out of my control "well; toga is the girl with the buns and the yellow cat like eyes, dabi is the one with purple stitches and light blue eyes, the guy in the mask is twice, the guy behind the bar who has the yellow eyes and probably the first person you looked at in here is kurogiri who also transported you here via teleportation and I am shigaraki" he stated " we are helping your friend cause he is family" shigaraki said " family,? what do you mean" I asked confused at the answer " eh you wil found out in a bit its not really something i should be telling you until its suitable, Kurogiri can you teleport mydoryia to the boss please" shiggy shouted "sure shiggy" kurogiri shouted back and izu once again went through the purple portal.
I just sat on the couch, leg bouncing, chewing my nails which i have never done so i don't know why i am now, waiting to see if deku was going to be okay " hey kid how does your quirk work" dabi said " to be honest i shouldn't tell them but if they aren't going to hurt me or use it against me i might as well because who cares i might as well take the risk because i really want to know more about these guys. Well the sweat on my palms creates nitroglycerin and makes explosions, the more sweat i produce the more power and damage it can cause" I stated fully aware that they are villains and i still think its stupid but eh its the past and i really cant be arsed to care "hey kid how would you feel about joining the league with mydoryia" the burnt boy asked " I will see what deku says if he says yes then be it" I agreed i don't know why i did because I've always wanted to be a hero but sometimes being a hero isn't always great and if you get more freedom then so be it I'm down but i didn't wanna be on my own and leave izuku if he didn't agree. In which he just nodded his head like he understood so I stood up and started paced up and down the bar and really taking in the fine pieces of architecture and design of what bar looked like and i was actually quite curious to know how it was made and whos ideas went into what and so on jeez im starting to think im a nerd, while i was waiting for izuku to be healed, well i hope thats what their boss was doing.
Meanwhile with Izuku
Izukus POV:
I had woken up to a pitch dark room my head aching like hell. I wondered how Im not dead it didnt make any sense, was the building not tall enough i questioned myself, but my thoughts were interrupted by someone saying "hey son your awake how do you feel" I look up to see afo standing next to me "o-okay why did you call me s-son" I said was scared cant lie cause like what the biggest villian that was ever known is like right infront of me calling me son like we have known each other for years like what is up with that, "that's good I called you son cause I'm you dad and I'm sorry for leaving you and inko I just didn't want you to be linked in with villain stuff and I didn't want you to get hurt i know this must be a shock to you right now and you must be scared like hell so i wont keep you for long, i wont hurt you i never will and none in this base will i wont allow it and if they do then you dont want to know what will happen but im here now and will always be here, i know you must be thinking wow he's actually saying that though he left you for 16 years, if i was you i would be to but im sorry i really am i just wanted to protect you " "o-okay" I was shocked honestly the number 1 villain is my dad like of course i would be shocked anyone would be and yes i was thinking exactly what he said but the past is the past and ill get over it theres no point on dwelling on it, hes here now and thats better then him not being here at all " you may go know" "okay" I said stunned by the conversation well it wasn't really a conversation to be honest just a hi and a bye well a little more then that but you get what i mean.
I walked out the room to see kacchan pacing up and down "hey kacchan" I said rubbing the back of my neck, shocked to see him here, but he just ran up to me and said " I'm so sorry im so so sorry for bullying you I had no choose my mum made me so you wouldn't get hurt doing hero stuff without a quirk, i didnt want to as much ad i want to protect you i didnt think bullying you was a way to protect you but you my mum and stuff" he said while salty water trickled down his face. Everyone around just stared at us stunned at the site they were seeing and the fact I was quirkless and i was stunned that kacchan was crying cause i just never personally expected it at all never in 1 million years not only that but i didnt expect that he cared but he does clearly. A guy with hands said to me "has dad told you yet" I was stunned and recognized who it was and started to cry " t-Tenko" "hey Zuku sorry for leaving you and mom you know why I had to well i think i assume dad told you everything and all" " ye I do and he did tell me no need to get into detail again i might fall asleep" we all laughed after the reunion and then a guy with stitches also know as Dabi asked me something I would never off expected
Liv's pov
Hehe I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger sorry if this was cheesy I'm not very good at writing stuff like that also 647 words guys I will update as soon as possible
Updated - 6.4.24
- 1297 words