chapter ten

your pov [finally, yay]

I woke up from my slumber when a ring was placed on my finger, someone wanted to marry me! I used the hand that wasn't underneath the ground to grab onto them so they could help me get out of the soil, instead they ripped it off, well, easy fix so its okay.

I climbed out of my early cage and got a good look at my new partner in life and death, a man, a handsome one at that. He stared at me and i spoke the words he wanted so dearly, he put a ring on my finger "i do" he got up and ran out of the forest, maybe wanting me to meet his family.

I followed him until we ended up at a bridge nearby a small town. He bent down as the crows flew above him and i walked to behind him. He stood up and tried to find me but when he couldn't he turned around and finally saw me. To eager to wait for a proper wedding, i walked over to him "you may kiss the groom" i spoke as i leaned in/ bent down/ stood on my toes to kiss him

He was taller/s shorter/ the same height as i am but height doesn't bother me, as long as i can easily hold him.

As i kissed him, i brought us both back to the underworld, where he fainted, or did he faint before we came down? Who knows.

He finally woke up "a new arrival"

"He must've fainted, i said as i saw his eyes flicker open. Everyone started to crowd around him, asking things like "does he have a dead brother" and saying things like "hes still soft" he stood up.

"A toast then" one of the men at the bar spoke and drank the liquid in his mug. Another grabbed the sword from his abdomen and removed it, causing the liquid to spill into his own mug and drinking it "to the newlyweds" he spoke as the sword was returned to its place of origin

"Newlyweds?" my husband asked. I sighed at my husbands forgetfulness, ah, i like saying that, my husband. "In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly" and i showed him the ring on my finger "i did?" He asked "i did" he said before hitting his head on the bar table repeatedly saying "wake up"

The head waiter came along saying that he was going to be making our wedding feast and my eyeball popped out as a maggot showed himself saying that he was excited. I put my hand over the eye socket and chuckled "maggots" i said.

He started bumping into the dead, making some of them angry. He grabbed the small man with a sword in his back and asked for answers.

"Where am i? What is this place? Who are you all?" He asked and everyone was quiet "well, thats kind of a long story" i said, knowing well that one of the skeletons was about to sing