Friends to Lovers because of a storm

Description: Harry and Louis are best friends. Louis is scared of storms and Harry makes it better.

TW⚠: None

~~~

Louis had just arrived at Harry's house for a sleepover, he was nervous because he had a huge crush on him and there was supposed to be a storm tonight, and he was terrified of storms. He knocked on the door and a few seconds later Harry opened the door with a big dimply smile, which made Louis blush "Hey Lou" Louis smiled shyly"Hi". 

"Are you okay Lou you're hands are shaking?" Louis blushed and nodded, he lied and Harry saw right through it "Lou I know you're lying" Louis blushed even darker, How did he notice? He thought. 

"I'm fine it's just a little cold out here," Louis said, Harry nodded still not fully believing him, and moved to the side to let him in. Louis walked in and passed Harry "Hey, what no hug?" Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' shoulders. He leaned his head on top of Louis' and may or may not have pressed a light kiss on his head. 

"So what do you want to do first, dinner? Board games? Movie?" Louis thought for a second and replied "Can we do a board game first" Harry nodded "Of course" they walked over to the spare room where all the board games were, Harry, took Louis' bag from him "I'll put this in my room while you pick a game" Louis nodded and smiled.

When Harry came back he smiled when he saw Louis by the board games still trying to choose one. He walked over and sat next to him "Still trying to pick one?" Louis jumps and puts his hand over his chest "You scared me" Harry chuckled lightly "Sorry Boobear" Louis' cheeks heated up 'Boobear' was a new nickname, Harry just started calling him that, and every time he said it Louis would get butterflies in his stomach. Harry smiled when he saw Louis blush "So which game do you want to play Boobear?" He asked purposely using the nickname "I don't know I can't pick between monopoly and Uno" he said with bright red cheeks.

"We can play both if you want" Harry smiled, and Louis nodded "Which one do you want to do first?" Harry thought about which one he wanted to do first "How about Uno?" Louis nodded and grabbed the Uno cards.

~~

It's been two hours and Louis was getting hungry and so was Harry "Lou are you hungry?" He nodded with a shy smile "What do you want to eat I can basically cook anything" Louis giggled "I'll eat whatever you make, your food is amazing Hazza" Harry smiled "How does spaghetti sound?" Louis nodded "That sounds perfect"

Harry and Louis walked to the kitchen and Louis tried to jump and sit on the counter, but he couldn't because he was too small. Harry watched him as he tried and chuckled softly as he walked over to Louis and grabbed him by his waist lifting him onto the countertop "There you go Boobear" Louis blushed crimson red "Thanks" he whispered "No problem, Lou. It was just too cute watching you trying to get on the counter" Louis giggled shyly with bright red cheeks.

Harry was making the sauce when he heard Louis jump off the counter, he turned and asked "Do you want to help me, Lou?" Louis nodded "Okay can you drain the noodles?" Louis nodded and grabbed the pot with a couple of potholders and tried picking it up but it was too heavy for him to lift. Harry noticed and he put his hands over Louis' and helped him pick it up. After they drained the pasta Harry poured the noodles into the sauce.

"Thank you for the help Hazza" Harry smiled at him "No problem Lou." Harry put the pasta on two plates and made two cups of tea, and he of course made Louis' favorite Yorkshire tea. They walked to his room and sat on Harry's bed across from each other. 

After about 15 minutes they were almost done eating, a big boom of thunder sounded and Louis jumped as his eyes went wide "Hey are you okay Boobear?" Louis nodded "Y-yeah" he swore in his head for studdering "Are you sure Lou you seem anxious?" Louis nodded again "I'm sure" 

"Okay..." Harry sighed, they continued eating their food and thunder boomed again a few minutes later as lightning struck. Louis let out a quiet whimper, Harry heard "Okay what's wrong, tell me what's wrong please" Louis shook his head "It's nothing" Harry sighed and took Louis' hand in his "Boobear, your hands are shaking, so it's obviously not nothing." Louis' eyes filled with tears "You're going to make fun of me" Harry shook his head "I would never make fun of you, love. Now can you please tell me what's wrong?"

Louis took a deep breath "I'm scared of storms" he whispered "Why didn't you just tell me Boobear?" Louis shrugged "I thought you were going think it's stupid" Harry sighed "Love, I would never think or say that. Come here," he said as he put his plate down and held his arms out for him. Louis shook his head "If you don't come here I'll come over there"

Thunder boomed and lightning struck once again as the lights went out Louis whimpered again and went over to Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist "You're going to be okay, love. I promise" Louis was crying in Harry's chest. Harry lifted Louis' head "Hey don't cry, you're too pretty to cry," he told him as he thumbed away his tears. Louis gave him a small smile, their faces were inches apart.

Harry wanted to kiss him so badly, thunder, struck once again and Harry saw the amount of fear in his eyes and he wanted to make it better, he wanted to make his fears go away, he wanted Louis to feel safe. He leaned in and closed the gap connecting their lips. Harry could feel Louis slowly relax and melt into the kiss he pulled away and leaned his forehead against Louis' and smiled a small smile at Louis who was blushing "I'll keep you safe now and forever, Boobear. I promise"

Harry pressed his lips to Louis' again, thunder boomed, Harry heard it but Louis didn't seem to notice. Harry has loved this boy for so long and now that he's got him he's never letting him go. When the kiss broke he look into Louis' bright blue eyes "I love you" Louis gave a shy smile "I love you too. I have for so long" Harry smiled "Lou, will you be my boyfriend?" Louis nodded "Yes!" Harry kissed his boyfriend and held him close.

They laid down on Harry's bed face to face "I'm never letting you go through another storm alone again" he kissed Louis' forehead, then his nose, then his cheek, and finally his lips "I love you Boobear" Harry whispered as he caressed Louis' cheek. Louis smiled "I love you Hazza" Harry pressed his lips to Louis', and they both smiled into the kiss, Louis didn't even mind the storm anymore, he has Harry to help him now and he couldn't be happier.

~~

Author's Note: Hope you liked the story. please request some stories or ask questions in the comments. Please vote and comment if you want -Ash💙💚

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY

(Word Count: 1265)