Call Me Daddy🥵💙

Louis was sold to Harry as a sex slave by his stepfather, who did it without telling his mother or him. Harry is a successful businessman, who bought Louis. Unintentionally he falls in love with the younger boy.

This will turn out with a good ending, and I will try to make this as long as possible.

TW and other notes: Smut, BDSM, Sub!Louis, Dom!Harry, Daddy Kink, S/A/Mentions of, Rape/Mentions of, LHH Era (But like Louis is 18), I'm going to hell, Harry literally spoils Louis, Mentions of drugs, Self Harm/Mentions of, PTSD, Praise Kink, there are too many things to add if you know what BDSM is there is a lot of kinky shit so expect a lot of that

There is a part where Louis talks about missing his mom but there won't be a part that I write where he sees her again because Idk how to write that rn but if I figure it out I will add it in later.

Enjoy!

~~

Harry knocked on the door of a small home with two security guards behind him, and after a moment the door opened. A middle-aged man motioned him in, "Let's hurry before his mum comes home," Harry smirked slightly and nodded. "Did you drug him as I told you to?" the man nodded, "Yes, he's in his room, he is passed out on his bed, second door on the right," he said as he pointed upstairs.

"Boys, go get him," Harry told the security guard, "Now, you must never contact him again, not you, not his mother, not anyone, ever, understand," the man nodded, "Yes," Harry placed the briefcase on the coffee table and unlocking it revealing the money inside, before getting up and leaving without a word. He got into the car and looked over Louis' body, he had a more feminine body which Harry loved, with thick thighs, and a huge ass. His pants tightened at the thoughts of all the things he wanted to do to the boy once they get back to his mansion.

~

After about five hours they make it to Harry's mansion, Louis was still passed out, so Harry carried him bridal style into his home. Martin opened the door for him, "Is that your new slave?" Harry nodded, "Isn't he gorgeous?" Martin nodded with a half smile, feeling bad for the boy. "Can you get dinner started? he should be awake soon," the servant nodded, "Of course, sir,"

Harry carried the boy to his room and placed him on the bed, the boy was starting to wake up a bit as he fluttered his eyes. "Good, your awake," Louis sat up frantically when he heard the unfamiliar voice, "W-Where am I? Who a-are you?"

"I'm Harry, but you can call me daddy, and you're at my mansion," Louis was scared and confused, "W-Why am I-I here?" Harry chuckled softly, "Your stepfather, sold you to me, you are my sex slave, I own you, and you are now my property," 

Louis started crying, "I'm guessing m-my stepfather t-told you then?" Harry raised a brow, "What?" Louis sniffled and shook his head, "N-Nevermind then, y-you'll f-find out soon e-enough," he mumbled. Harry grabbed his jaw harshly, "No, tell me now," he demanded, "It would be better if I just s-show you," he murmured as he grabbed his sweater sleeve and rolled it up revealing cuts and scars.

On the inside, Harry's heart broke, but on the outside, he showed anger, "You really think that's smart, ruining your fucking body like that!" Harry shouted before he pushed him harshly, making him fall back and hit his head on the headboard. Louis whimpered, "I-I'm sorry," Harry's nostrils flared, "You should be, you are not allowed to do that shit in my home, and if you do you get punished!" he yelled. Harry wouldn't actually punish him for self-harming himself, he just wants to scare the boy so hopefully, he won't do it anymore.

Louis nodded as tears streamed down his face, "I want a verbal answer," Harry demanded, "Yes," he murmured, "Yes, what?" he growled as he grabbed the boy's jaw again. "Yes, daddy," the green-eyed man let go of his jaw, "Good, now we're gonna go downstairs and eat dinner, then I will explain the rules, do you understand?" Louis nods, "Y-Yes, daddy,"