S(he)

N/A: I don't even know where the fuck this is going to go. 

Dom/TopHarry
Sub/BottomLouis

Louis' Mafia tattoo:

Harry's Mafia tattoo:

~~

Harry Styles, a well-known Mafia boss, was at a strip club. He was looking for one specific stripper. Nobody knew the stripper's name, but that's why they were always the favorite and most loved stripper. Nobody knew who the stripper was, if they got a personal show from them, they would never be seen or heard from again.

Only the people that got a personal show would know who the stripper was, and nobody knew if they were a man or a woman. That didn't really matter to Harry though, he swung both ways so he won either way.

Harry, however, would always try to get the stripper to give him a personal show, but they always said no, and that they couldn't, but they wouldn't tell him why. Harry was determined to get the reason, he sat in the back of the strip club waiting for the stripper to do their rounds. 

The stripper walked in Harry's direction, not paying any attention to him. Harry pulled him over to the table he was sitting at, "How about you give me a little show?" he murmured. The stripper was slightly sweaty from just coming off the stage as they shook their head and started standing up, Harry grabbed their hand making them turn around. 

A small light hit the stripper's hand perfectly on his small tattoo, Harry glanced down and saw the tattoo. "I see," he mumbled, Harry smirked "How about we talk for a little bit shall we?" the stripper bit their lip and nodded softly before leading Harry to a private room.

"No cameras? No bugs?" Harry asked, "Nothing," the stripper mumbled under their breath. "So, you're a part of the Tomlinson mafia?" the stripper nodded, "And I'm assuming you already knew who I was since you paid no attention to me?" the stripper nodded again.

The Styles mafia and the Tomlinson mafia were always at each other's throats, and nobody really knew the real reason why, it was lost in translation years and years ago. 

"Well..." Harry paused and stepped closer to the stripper, making them step backward. Harry backed the stripper up against the wall, "How about we forget everything for a little while?" the stripper felt Harry's breath on their lips as their cheeks reddened. "You're not gonna want that - want me," Harry raised an eyebrow as he put his hand on the wall by the stripper's head, "Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm a guy," Harry smirked, "So? I'm more into guys than girls anyway," he winked, and the stripper blushed slightly. The green-eyed man was so close to his face that the boy could feel his lips brushing against his own, "So, are we gonna forget for a little while?" the boy nodded slightly, making Harry crash their lips together.

The stripper boy pulled away, "What if we get caught, my dad will kill me, Literally!" Harry pecked his lips, "Well, when do you become the mafia boss?" Louis frowned, "When my father dies," Harry raised a brow, "I could have that arranged, and then you would be the boss and I'm already the boss of my mafia... So then we wouldn't have to worry about getting caught because we can do whatever the fuck we want. How does that sound, sweetheart?"

Louis was silent for a moment, "Well, he never really cares about me... So... I guess," Harry smirked, "Done," Louis smiled slightly. The stripper boy wrapped his arms around his neck, "You know, it's been really hard keeping my hands off of you," he whispered, Harry grabbed his hips, "Really?" Louis nodded. Harry smashed their lips together once again, the stripper boy smiled and kissed him back.

~

Louis was panting as he laid on the floor naked, next to an also panting Harry, "That was amazing," Louis murmured. Harry chuckled, "It really was, love" after a few minutes they got dressed and walked out of the room like nothing happened. For the rest of the night, Harry couldn't take his eyes off of the boy, and the marks on his neck made him smirk.

~~

Author's Note: Okay, so I'm thinking about making this a full story so tell me what you guys think, I know it's short but I think it's pretty good. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 776)