Race You

N/A: This is the one-shot that I thought of while making my previous one-shot, I hope you like it!

Harry does hockey, and Louis does figure skating. Their best friends, both blinded by their own love to see how much the other loves them. What happens when they race and one of them gets hurt? 

A BUNCH OF MINDLESS FLIRTING & FLUFF!!!

~~

"Hey, Hazza," Louis said as he skated toward him, the taller turned around in time to catch the boy by his waist, "Hi, Loubear," the boy giggled and moved back a bit. "I see you're wearing a skirt, you look lovely as always," Louis rolled his eyes playfully, "Oh stop, such a hopeless romantic," he giggled.

(N/A: he's wearing tights under the skirt)

"No, you just look pretty in a skirt, and I want to make sure you know that," Louis blushed, "I'm always pretty especially in a skirt," Harry laughed softly, "Cute," he murmured as he shook his head. "Hazza, can you help me practice a move for my next performance," Harry smiled, "Of course, love,"

"Okay so I'm gonna skate toward you and all you need to do is catch me and lift me in the air, the momentum if I do it right should be enough to make us spin at least three times," Louis skated away from Harry before turning around, "Ready?" he shouts, "Ready," the taller calls back.

Louis started to skate over to Harry, quickly picking up speed, once the smaller was close enough, Harry grabbed his waist and lifted him up. The spun once before Louis started teetering, he started going forward, but right before his face in the ground he stopped and felt Harry's arms wrapped around his thighs tightly.

He set the blue-eyed boy down, "You alright, sweets," Louis blushed, "Yeah, just glad I didn't land on my face," Harry chuckled, "We don't want to hurt that beautiful face of yours now do we?" the smaller giggled and rolled his eyes. 

Louis had a glint in his eye as he looked up at Harry, "Race you!" he shouts before he started skating toward the other end of the rink, "No fair, you got a head start!" Harry shouted as he started to skate after him. Louis started to slow down once he got closer to the end, but couldn't stop in time before hitting the glass wall.

"Louis!" Harry shouts, he slides on his knees once he gets closer to the smaller boy, "Oh my god, are you okay, boo?" he asked as he gently picked the boy up. His nose was bleeding and he had a small bump starting to form on his forehead, "Oh my god, bubs," tears were welling in his eyes, "Hazza, my head hurts,"

"Come on let's get you off the ice, love," Harry stood up and carefully picked the smaller up bridal style before slowly skating off the ice. "Your coach is still here, I'm gonna go get her, stay here, and don't get up sweets," he told him as he sat the boy down on one of the benches.

After a minute, Harry came back with Louis' coach, he sat behind Louis so that the boy could lay against his chest. "Louis, what happened?" his coach asked, "We were racing and I couldn't stop myself in time before I hit the wall," she nodded with a sympathetic smile. "It looks like you might have a small concussion, so no practicing for a few days, alright?" Louis pouted, "But," his coach cut him off, "No buts, you need to rest your head and get better before your next competition," Louis nodded.

His coach stood up, "Harry, make sure he gets home safely," the green-eyed boy nodded with a smile as Louis' coach walked back to her office. "Hazzy, m-my head hurt s-so much," the taller helped Louis sit up properly, "Let's get you home, sweets," Louis shook his head but quickly stopped because of the pain and whimpered. "I want t-to go to your h-house," 

"Why, love?" Louis sniffled, "Cause it's quieter," Harry brushed Louis' mess fringe away from his eyes, "Alright, we'll go to my house," Louis gave him a small smile. "Cuddles," Harry smiled at him, "Yes, we can cuddle,"

~

"Haz, I can walk," Louis told him as the taller picked him up once he got out of the car, "I know, but I want to carry you, I feel bad that you got hurt, bubs," he told him as he carried him into the house and up the stairs. He laid the boy down before taking his and Louis' shoes off and laying down next to him.

"How's your head, princess?" Louis blushed softly, "Still hurts," Harry kissed his forehead softly, "My poor baby," Louis sighed, "I'm not a baby," Harry smiled at him, "You're my baby," the blue-eyed boy bit his lip. "No, I'm not," the taller pouted, "Yes, you are," 

"Prove it," Louis murmured under his breath, he didn't think Harry heard it but he did. The green-eyed boy tilted Louis' head, and pressed his lips against Louis'. The blue-eyed boy's breathing hitched as he slowly started to kiss Harry back, "Louis, I'm in love with you, I've been in love with you for so long, but I couldn't tell if you felt the same way," he whispered, barely pulling away, so every word he spoke his lips would brush against the smaller's.

"Hazza, I do feel the same way, I just couldn't tell if you liked me because you were giving mixed signals and I didn't want to fuck up our friendship. I love you so fucking much," Louis told him with tears trailing down his cheeks. Harry pulled him closer by his waist, "You're my baby, and I love you," Louis buried his face into the crook of Harry's neck, "I love you too," 

"Does this mean we're boyfriends?" Harry smiled, "If that's what you want," Louis kissed his neck softly, "Yeah, been wanting that for years," he blushed. "Then I guess that means you're all mine, and I'm all yours," 

Louis climbed on top of him and clung to Harry like a koala with his head on the taller's chest, his legs straddling the green-eyed boy's sides and his arms around Harry's neck. Harry had one hand resting on the smaller's side while the other rubbed up and down his back, "I love you," Louis smiled, "I love you more," he murmured as he slowly started to fall asleep as he listened to Harry's heartbeat. 

"Impossible, my love, impossible," 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you liked this one-shot, let me know if you would like for fluffy one-shot like this one, and should I do a part 2 to my previous one-shot? Don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 1125)