Prom PT.2

OKAY, SO I'M HAVING A BOY PROBLEM AND I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP. SO THIS GUY THAT I'VE KNOWN SINCE WE WERE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND I THINK HE LIKES ME AND WANTS TO ASK ME TO PROM AND I DO LIKE HIM TOO BUT I'M TOO SCARED TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE WHAT SHOULD I DO???

~

It was the day before prom and Harry and Louis were in their 5th-period class, it was almost their turn to sing their song and they were both nervous and excited. "Harry and Louis, You guys are up!" the music teacher told them enthusiastically, they walk down toward the piano. Louis sat on the bench and Harry sat on a small stool.

"Our song is called Little Things, and it's about the insistence that flaws are what make a person unique, and it's really special to me," Louis said to the class. Harry looked toward his boyfriend with a smile and nodded slightly, Louis starts with the piano and Harry quickly joins in with his guitar.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

They finish the song with bright colored cheeks and smiles on their faces, Louis mouths an 'I love you' to Harry making him blush an even dark shade of red. Harry mouthed an 'I love you' back as the class and the teacher clapped, the teacher grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes and cheeks as a few tears fell "That was beautiful boys" 

They smiled as they walked back to their seat hand in hand, after they sat down Louis pulled the younger on his lap. He kissed Harry's forehead "You sounded amazing Haz" Harry giggled quietly, pressing a sweet kiss to Louis' neck "You sound amazing too, Lou" Louis kissed his temple with a soft smile.

~

School, was now over and Louis was going to take Harry out on a date, the younger didn't know that yet. Harry thought Louis was going to take him home but when they passed the turn to Harry's street he go confused, "Lou, where are we going?" Louis gave a slight smirk "You know how I asked you out a couple of weeks ago?" Harry nods, "Well I decided it would be the perfect time to take you on one!" Louis smiles as he takes one hand off the wheel and grabs the younger's hand.

Harry smiles as he intertwines his and Louis' fingers "You're too good to me" he mumbles, "You deserve it baby" Louis replies as he brings Harry's hand up and kisses the back of it. After a few more minutes of driving they make it to Nando's, "Is Nando's Okay love?" he asks already knowing the answer. "Of course, it's okay, you know I love Nando's" Harry giggles and makes Louis smile, "And you know I love you" Harry turned red, still not used to Louis telling him those three words.