Rock Band Bad Boy🥵💙

Okay, this is a request from my Google form, IT IS STILL OPEN!

Quick PSA: If there is a request from AO3, it will always be published here first before AO3, whether I know it's from AO3 or Wattpad.

Requested by: avocadorablelou (on AO3)

Request: high school au. Harry is the classic bully, but he's in like a high school rock band? I'm kinda picturing lemonade mouth — but cooler. basically, Harry constantly picks on and bugs Louis, to the point that Louis is CONVINCED Harry hates him, but Louis LOVES Harry's band. the band made "posters" during a festival and Louis has one in his room. in classic high school au fashion, Harry needs a tutor. so Anne is like "Yeah, Jay's son is in your grade. he will tutor you" and Jay tells Louis that she found someone he can tutor and make money doing it, so Louis is fine with it. cut to Harry walking into louis' room and seeing a poster of his band hanging above louis' bed (and that's hot, in Harry's opinion). honestly, bdsm would be cool but maybe a little bit funny. like not too serious and nothing OVERLY kinky. This is long, but I would love to see it.

TW and other notes: Smut, BDSM, Daddy Kink, Praise Kink, Bullying (Slight), Multiple Orgasms, High School AU (But Frat era), Fluff, Mentions of Self Harm, Sad Fluff, Top!Harry, Bottom!Louis, Mirror Sex, Body Worship, I tried to do some BDSM but there's not much TBH

Enjoy!

~~

Louis was at his locker grabbing his books from his next class when his locker was slammed shut. The hand that shut it lingered there for a moment, he noticed the all too familiar rose and peace rings along with a small cross tattoo. "What do you want, Harry?" Harry smirked, "I don't know, maybe a few new bruises to your face might do,"

"Can't you just give me a double beating tomorrow? I can't deal with you today," Harry raised a brow, that was something new. He shook off his confusion and grabbed Louis by the collar of his hoodie, "Fine, but tomorrow, I'm not going easy on you," Louis nodded fearfully, the green-eyed boy let go of his collar and walked in the opposite direction.

~

"Harry, the school just called, you're failing math again, they said you need to get a tutor," Harry groaned, "But mum, math is so boring, and besides, who's going to tutor me?" Anne smiled, "I know, my friend Jay has a son in your grade, you two go to the same school, so it's perfect, I'll drop you off tomorrow," she told him. Harry nodded and smiled a fake smile, "Great, I can't wait," he said sarcastically, "Oh, you'll be fine, I heard he likes your band too, so I'm sure he'll be willing to tutor you," Harry raised a brow at this, "Does he now?" he smirked, Anne nodded, "I'll call Jay right now,"

He grabbed her phone from the counter and dialed Jay's number quickly...

~

Jay just finished her phone call before calling her son down...

"Yes, mum," he replied, "My friend's son needs a tutor and she said she could bring him over tomorrow, he's in the same grade as you and you will get paid for it, does that sound good to you?" Louis smiled softly, "Of course, mum, you know I'll never say no to helping someone," Jay kissed her son's head, "How did I get so lucky with you?" Louis giggled softly, "You raised me right like everyone said you would,"

~~

Louis was at school walking toward his next class when he was grabbed by the back of his hoodie and dragged into the nearby bathroom. He was tossed onto the bathroom floor before hearing the door being locked, "Hello Louis, are you ready for your beating?" Louis shrugged, "Just get it over with, I really don't care anymore,"

Harry raised a brow, "Getting more confident I see," Louis shrugged, "Just hurry up, I need to get to my last class and then I need to go home... You want me to back up into a corner to make it easier?" Harry shook his head, his expression completely changing as he unlocked the door. "Just leave," Louis looked at him confused, "What" Harry furrowed his brows, "Just go before I change my mind,"