Who is Icyy Hot?

(Buckle up because this is gonna be a long steamy chapter🥵🤣)

Later that day...{Toni's POV}

I checked my phone to see it was 8:25, the dancers usually aren't finished getting dressed until 9 so I decided a shower would do since I'm always on top of my hygiene. I can't go around hoes smelling bad so I'm gonna take a damn shower.Ofc not alone tho because why do that when you have two fine ass girls in your house? I walk downstairs to see them sitting in the living room area with money on the table counting it and I'm assuming it's what they made together today. "Ayo Nova and Kiara bring y'all fine asses here" I say with a deep undertone in my voice so they know to come immediately. "Yes daddy" they both say rushing to me. "You bitches need a shower and so do I." "You know what to do" They start walking up the stairs and undressing themselves I do the same and watch as they sway their hips. I smack both of their asses and hear and they moan a little.

Once we get upstairs Kiara goes to get the shower prepared. While she's doing that I look at Nova and smirk at her. She smiles and comes up got kiss me.
I kiss her back softly but the pace picks up quickly and the next thing you know I'm feeling all over her body and leaving hickeys on her neck and chest. "Jump up" I say with my signature cold deep voice. "Yes daddy..." she says a little above a whisper and without hesitation she does.

As we're kissing she starts to grind against me cause me to grow hard and I know she can feel it because she starts to smile real hard and grind a little faster than before. She may be smiling now but she won't soon. Hearing her moans and feeling how wet she was drove me crazy so I rammed into her. "OUU FUCK TONI" she moaned loud as hell. I went fast giving her no time to adjust.

From the corner of my eye I can see Kiara watching while feeling on herself too. Nova tightens around me so I thrust faster and faster until... "T-Toni I'm g-gonna c-" She cuts herself off by screaming and cuming. That alone made my dick twitch and release deep inside her... "Fuck" I said more in a soft moan. Then I put Nova down in the bathroom so she can breathe for a little.

I make my way over to Kiara who has her legs spread wide as she sat on the bathroom counter. So I did the reasonable thing and I buried my tongue in her and thrusted it in and out. She too moans loudly but that only encouraged me to go faster so I did. "YES TONI R-RIGHT THERE!!" I repeatedly smack her thigh hard because I know that'll send her over the edge. Not long after Kiara finishes with a long "FUCK TONIIII!"

I pick Kiara up who was out of breath then lead her to the shower and I place her on the wall while I get my body wet. Then Nova comes up to me and says "Daddy we want more" I smirk then lay down and lower Nova onto my face. I went a little slower with Nova this time. I gently ran my tongue against her folds tasting how sweet she was. As I was eating Nova like a thanksgiving plate I feel Kiara lower herself on me and start bouncing which felt so damn good I went even faster on Nova. At this point all you could hear is moans, heavy breathing and the shower running. God I love it here...

Two hours later...{Still Toni}
I finally pulled up to my club and met up with the gang who looked at me like I had 3 heads. "What? Why y'all looking at me like that?" "What took you so long??" Fangs said "I overslept" I said clearly lying but it's whatever. "We know you're lying but "Icyy Hot is about to perform so I'm gonna drop it" said Sweetpea. "Okay" I said shrugging my shoulders and smirking

We head to the main stage and I see everyone crowded around I listen to some of their small talk. "I call dibs on the black haired one" "I heard that they're both lesbians and the touch each other backstage" I laugh a little at that one then a specific one caught my attention "I heard they have a special charm about them that will drag you down and make you fall for them hard." Ha that's definitely coming from a rookie. I bet I won't fall for them.

Then when we the remix started to play and that's when I knew some shit was about to go down...

I watched as they seductively walked onto stage feeling on each other and swaying their hips. Then the one with the black mask walked to the pole and climbed all the way to the top before flipping off and landing into a split. "Goddamn..." I whisper I feel my pants become tight but just a little then the other girl climbed the pole but she turned upside down giving us a full display of her pus- I'm not gonna finish that.

They walked back and forth giving each other hungry stares but often glaring right at me. I could take both of them right now if I wanted to but I pushed those thoughts aside and just watched. It seems like out of nowhere a chair was placed in the middle of the stage and I realized what this was about to be. The girl with the black mask came into the crowd looking for who to pick and I swear I have never seen this many people begging to get picked.

After what seems like forever she picks me which by the way I knew was gonna happen with the way they were eyeing for what I assume is the first half of their performance. Anyways the girl with the black mask pulls me up to the chair and pushes me down. That shit right there made me wanna ouuuu! Then she climbs into my lap while the other girl walks behind me and starts feeling on my shoulders then all the way down to the front. Next thing I know is I hear "GO TINY!!" Sweetpea shouts loud as ever then the girls look at each other with like a shocked or realization face then looked at me then went back to doing what they were doing before and for me that was weird asf.

It seems like I got lost in their performance because I didn't even realize that they were walking away staring directly at me and the one with the black mask motioning me to come with her finger. I wasted no time and made my way to the back where I see them walking down the hallway but their walk is so antagonizing. I want them so bad!

They led me to one of my biggest private rooms I built just for my personal pleasure and then they blindfolded me. I don't know why and I don't really care because they started to unbutton my clothes and I never say no to getting down and dirty you know what I mean? One of them straddled my lap and started kissing my neck so in response I moaned then I smacked her ass but her moan was a little too familiar...I'm sure she knew that I caught that because they switched and now the other girl is on top of me.

I decided enough was enough and started to speak with them. "Who are you two?" I asked"Oh Toni you know we can't tell you that..." one of them said. I recognized it but I wasn't sure so I removed the blindfold to be met with...

"Veronica?"

"Cheryl??"

Um so like did y'all see what I did there? (Icyy Hot)🤣🤣

Anyways sorry I was gone for so long ya girl went through a break up so I'm like brocken🥺😢💔🔪🚬⛓

Next chapter we'll be catching up on what Cheryl did for the past years to see how she got to where she is now🙃

Was it coincidence or planned?🤔
(Published Sept 29, 2021 @18:04)