"Let me take care of you"

Previously on "This shit right here is for life"...
Toni's POV
"Toni I need you to stay with me ok?" The coach keeps telling me because my eyes are failing to stay open. "I'm sorry coach" I say before I pass out.
~
~
~
Cheryl's POV
I was watching the game idle minded for most of the time. I'm not really too deep into sports but I paid attention whenever Toni had the ball. She looks so sexy with how serious she looks on top of her beautiful curls flowing wherever she goes. She looked my way a couple time before she made her shots and it could just me being delusional but it seems like I was her motivation.

I was deep in my daydream until I heard V say "no Toni don't" and then I seen it, Toni trying to block the shot but getting bulldozed to the side by Andres which makes her fall super hard on the floor, seemingly breaking something. Just seeing that made me hurt. Before I know it V has my hand dragging me through the crowd of people in an uproar, I tried to look back and apologize to Auriel but I couldn't. I'll have to deal with that later.

"V, where are we going" I stupidly questioned

"We're going to Toni, she's in the hospital" she replied rushing.

"I don't think that would be a good idea V, she doesn't fancy me right now" I tell her as we fly through people.

"It's okay Cheryl, she'll probably need you now more than ever duhh" she replies and I can sense the eye roll. She shoves me in Betty's car who immediately shoots down the road following the ambulance that has Toni in it. I can't lie, I'm nervous but I need to support Toni, what if she breaks something that end her basketball career? I squirm at the thought.

20 minutes later...

After Toni got done with all her x-rays and tests the doctors said she could have visitors. Peaches, Sweet pea, Fangs and the rest of the team and friend went to go check on her first while I stayed back thinking of what to say or do once I seen her.

After awhile they all come back and Peaches says "let's go win this game for Toni" while the rest nodded in agreement and then they disappeared through the doors. My phone has been buzzing like crazy but I can't bring myself to answer so I just put it on silent and bury it in my pocket.

"I guess I'm up" I thought before walking back there to find her room number. When I walk in I see Nova talking to her. My blood starts to boil but I calm down once she looks at me and gives me a small smile and walks up to me.

"Don't worry, she's told me everything and I'm very sorry if my presence bothers you but I told Toni to hear you out and understand your side so don't hold back on her" she whispered to me begging waking out the door leaving me an Toni.

"Hey TT" I say quietly sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"Hey Cher" she says looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry about what happened. How bad is it?" I questioned

"It's not that bad, I'm just gonna have to sit out for the next 5 games while my leg heals and that's just the minimum. I'm gonna kill Andres" she said gripping her sheets tighter in anger.

"Toni I want to help you" I said lowly

"There is no help for me Cheryl, I just have to heal on my own" she said in a sigh.

"Okay well I think we should talk about what happened." I said sitting up straight. I could tell Toni's whole demeanor changed. She was more stiff and her eyes stayed glued to the ceiling.

"Okay" she said quietly.

"Toni look, why did you lie to me? There was no need, it's not like we were together." I said sharply.