Let me explain...

Previously on the last chapter of "This shit right here is for life"...

Still Toni's POV
"Veronica?"
"Cheryl??" "What is going on here?" I sorta shout they both look at each other for a while trying to decide who's gonna speak up, what they're gonna say, and all the possible ways this could go if they pick the wrong thing. "You guys have less than 5 seconds to speak up" I say calmly. "It's a long story TT you wouldn't understand" Cheryl tells me clearly freaking out on this inside. "I got nothing but time so therefore go ahead will you? I say smiling because this is very amusing to me. They both sit next to me and Cheryl prepares herself to speak.

Cheryl POV
I know how this may seem so let me take you back a little...

Flashback{7 years ago}...

It was early in the morning when I my mom came in to wake me up for school but I don't even feel Ike going anymore because Toni's not there. She hasn't shown up in what feels like forever so I decided to fake being sick so I wouldn't have to go. " Mom I don't feel too well" I groan "Well what seems to be the matter Cheryl" my mom comes over to me very concerned. I rarely ever get sick so when I do my mom take it very seriously. "My stomach and head hurts really bad" I whine as if I'm about to start crying "Oh poor child, you'll be staying home and I'm gonna grab some tea and tell Jason and your father so they know to let you be okay?" "Okay mom and can you tell Jason to bring my homework from school?" "Of course dear"

After I drank my tea I watched tv for a while, I really wonder where Toni is. I love spending time with her and she always spoils me and shows me love. I think I love her but I only date guys and I even got a boyfriend to occupy me in Toni's absence. His name is Nick and he's very nice. He spoils me just like Toni does and he calls me his little cherry bomb which is sooo cute. Anyways I shouldn't be thinking about Toni when I have him because he's the one for m- "GET OFF OF ME!" "MY PARENTS, WHERES MY PARENTS??" Toni??

I jump off of my bed to look out the window to see Toni yelling and screaming at an officer while trying to get in her house but they wouldn't let her through. She looked so heartbroken, I've never seen her that ways she's always happy and smiling. I seen them roll a body out of her house and Toni immediately recognized them as her dad and she just broke down. "DAD PLEASE!" "I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID JUST DON'T LEAVE ME!" I would be lying if I said I didn't want to run and hug her soo tightly because that's what I was gonna do before someone knocked on my door.

"Nick?" "What are you doing here" I asked surprised that he came to my house during school hours. "What I can't come and check up on my girlfriend?" He said with a smirk. "I heard that you were sick so I thought I come see how I can I assist you and make you feel better." "Well Nick there's no need because I was actually gonna run somewhere before you came so you can go back to school now" I said with a fake smile. He's really not my top priority right now and nobody told him to show up at my house. I was about to walk out my door before he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me back.

"Nick what the hell are you doing?!" "Well Cheryl I would be a fool if I let you go." He said with a nasty grin. "What are you talking about?" At this point I'm beyond aggravated. Then he pulls me so close to the point our bodies are pressed against each other and his mouth is barely an inch away from mine. He goes to then whisper in my ear "I know you're gonna go see and be with that dyke serpent." I froze. "People around the school has been telling me that your using me because she stopped showing up." He starts pushing backwards. "You know she's not a good influence for you her parents are whores and junkies and it's not long before she ends up just like them." I was furious. How could talk about my TT like that. She's nothing like them and she doesn't even want to go down that route. Nick gave me one last push before my knees buckled and I was laid flat on the bed and he was on top of me.