Talking things out won't work

Previously on "This shit right here is for life"...
Cheryl's POV
"Yes I love her and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner!" I scream back. She picks me up then slams me to the floor then everything goes black.
~
~
~
Toni's POV
It didn't take me long to find both Andres and his coach. Andres posted his work out routine with his coach on his Instagram, all I had to do is zoom in on the Logo in the background that's plastered on the wall and now I'm sitting outside the "El Royal" one of the local gyms/rec centers.

"What's our plan Tiny?" Sweets asks me from the back seat.

"We wait for him to come out and we follow him. We can't exactly walk in there and take him, there's kids inside and families." I answered.

"Okay, sounds good" he said sitting back. I grabbed my phone to pass the time and it wasn't long before I seen all the headlines.

"Toni Topaz takes quite the fall!" Watch here

"Toni Topaz suspected to sit out for 5 of the upcoming games. Will her team make it to the Semi Finals now?"

The list goes on and on with the articles. I'm just hoping I can heal quickly so I can make it back to my team as soon as possible. I still keep looking at the articles and comments made until I'm tapped on my shoulder by Fangs.

"Look there they are." Fangs alerts. Everyone in the truck sits up and watches as Andres and his coach get into their trucks.

"Tell Betty and Peaches to follow Andres with a few of the other Serpents. Us 3 got his coach." I tell them as we zoom off after the Coaches car.

We tail the coach for about 15 minutes before he stops at a store to probably get some things. I tie a bandanna around my face as the other do the same.

"Tiny you're staying in the car, your injured and can barely walk without your crutches." Sweetpea states holding my shoulder down to keep me from exiting the car.

"Fine I'll stay but make this quick and don't say anything, keep quiet and keep him quiet" I say sternly.

"Yes boss" they replied before getting out the truck. They really understood when I said quick because it's not even 3 minutes before a tied up and muffled Coach is popped in my trunk and the boys hop in.

"We got him, drive." I nod before speeding out of the alley and on the highway to get to the private location I had the Serpents pick earlier.

We arrived in no time. Betty and Peaches were already there with Andres. He had a bag over his head and he wouldn't sit still. With a quick motion of my finger Peaches knocked him down and he stop squirming and moving around.

The Serpents put Andres and his coach inside the huge cargo containers which were sound proofed before we came. I ripped off the bags on their heads.

"Please please don't do this I have a career ahead of me!" Andres screamed

"I have a family, I don't wanna die!" His coach screamed along with Andres.

"What a bunch of bitches" I thought as I watched them scream and bawl.

I put on my brass knuckles and immediately went in on the coach.