Prepping for the big game!

Previously on "This shit right here is for life"...

"Oh shit..." I said as my body shot up and sat in and upright position. "Toni..." I sighed. "You weren't thinking about Toni when you were swapping spit with that other girl." V rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah I know because I was trying to forget about her now leave me alone." I said before putting my headphones in and going to sleep.

~
~
~
Toni's POV
I woke up to my 5 o'clock alarm and hopped out of bed so I can do my morning routine. I knew I would have a hard work out since my big game that determines if I'm on the team or not is tomorrow and I wanna blow everyone out the water so there's no room for debate. I go downstairs and see Nova, she was sitting at the counter on her phone and she looked so pretty. "Hey Nova" I said as I walked past her to get to the fridge to grab things for breakfast.

"Hey Toni" she replies cheerfully. Her smile so bright and her eyes sparkling. "How'd you sleep?" She asks putting her phone down to look at me. "I slept pretty good, what are you doing up this early?" I questioned remembering it was still 5 in the morning and she usually is a late riser. "Oh I'm up because I know tomorrow is the big day and you usually you wake up at 5 anyways so I decided to beat you to it" she grinned as she explained.

"Oh that's nice of you"I told her. "Yeah I guess so, I know you're gonna workout a bit so can I be your spotter? You know I'm good at it and I'm pretty strong" Nova giggles as she flexed her muscles. "Yes ofc you can but first you can help me make breakfast" I said. "Yes!" She shouted as she ran to grab the stuff to make waffles, bacon, and eggs.

After a good 20 minutes of us fooling around making breakfast it finally was complete. I moved the food into the living room area so Nova and I could eat and watch our morning cartoons. I sat down first and then she followed sitting so close to me she was almost on my lap. "Omg the Powerpuff Girls are on!" She shouted and did her happy dance. I love how cute she is when she acts like this.

We finished up our breakfast and Nova offered to wash the dishes so I could set up in my gym. I started with just doing a bench press with 250 on each side. Nova would be there any minute so I wouldn't be without a spotter for too long. It doesn't take long before my mind starts to wonder somewhere else.

"I wonder what Cher's doing and if she's still with that Auriel chick" I thought.

Thinking about it made my blood boil. How could she just get with another girl that same day. It was one little mistake and now she's moving on?? "Woah there Toni, I think you should put down the weights..." Nova in a worried tone said. She guided me to put it back and sit up straight. "Hey talk to me, what's going on...?" She asked. "It's about Cheryl" I said.

"Should I really be talking to her about this?"

"Oh..." she replied lowly. "What about her?" She questioned. "I just don't understand how she's so quick to let me go and move on" I replied with a sigh.  "She went through all the trouble that she did just to get with another chick after I make one little mistake." I got up and grabbed some weighted balls and yoga mat to work on my core.

"T, I don't think you're looking at it from her point of view. Yes she went through a lot of trouble but she did that just to come back home with you and find us and then have Kiara tell her that we're your girlfriends." She said as she sat next to me crossing her legs. "Cheryl is hurt and she's choosing the way she wants to heal, you can't be pissed at her for that..." She said softly.

"Yeah you're right..." I sighed. As long as Cher's happy I should be happy for her. I wish she was with me though.

Cheryl's POV
I woke up to someone peppering my face with kisses and it turned out to be the girl I'm falling so deeply for... "Toni..." I kiss her back softly with a smile. "Goodmorning beautiful" she says but it sounds distorted. It starts to get really bright and I reach out for her. I can't seem to touch her. She's fading away.