Biggest Mistake

Previously on "This shit right here is for life"...
Toni's POV
"There she is!" They all shout at the same time super in sync. I laugh and grab my bags before heading outside to my White Bugatti Chiron. One of my coolest and favorite cars.
~
~
~

Still Toni's POV

I pulled up to the Basketball Court next to the Bodega and grabbed my signature lucky ball out of my passenger side while the rest of the gang got their stuff and headed to the court.

"Tiny Rock, Paper, Scissors for ball first" Sweets said holding out his hand and his fist.

"It's my ball Sweetpea I should automatically get ball firsttt" I dragged out while rolling my eyes.

"Stop being a baby and let's go" he sighed

"Okay fine, ready?" I quirked my eyebrow

"Rock, Paper, Scissor, Shoot!" We said in unison. I threw paper and he threw rock.

"See either way I got ball first" I winked

"What no way, best out of 3!" He shouted

After 3 rounds I still ended up winning which embarrassed Sweetpea so he started huffing and puffing while walking to the line. "Check" I say as I bounce pass the ball to him. He passes it back to me then he got low in a guarding position but this fool can't guard me. I quickly bounced the ball to my left hand, crossing him and in the process breaking his ankles.

"Damn take it easy the game just started!" Betty laughed as I ran past Sweets and Peaches going for an open layup scoring 2 point already.

"It's okay, I bet she won't get past me again" said Peaches coming up to check me. As soon as I got the ball I hit her with a pump fake and a backhand pass to Betty.

"Alley Alley!" Betty shouted running up to the basket and throwing the ball in the air. I ran around Peaches and jumped as high as I could to catch the ball in the air. Once I did I looped it through my leg before slamming it in the hoop.

"Y'all can't guard me!!" I said laughing my ass off. "4-0" I said while putting the numbers up with my hands.

20 points later it's Sweetpea's ball. He's dribbling it back and forth between his hands trying to find a way past me but I have him on lock. "Ease up Toni" he says before shoving to the ground and going for the open shot. At first I was upset he pushed me so hard but then he had the nerve to miss.

"You're shots are all brick!" I shouted from the ground starting to get up.

"Shut the fuck up Toni, that's why you were on the ground." he spat looking at me. I walked up on him quickly.

"What was that Sweetpea, you had something to say you D-list ass player?" He looked at me so intensely but it didn't have no impact on me.

"Come on check" he said breaking eye contact first. As soon as he checked the ball to me I stepped back and shot a clean 3-pointer. It made my favorite sound..."Swish" and bringing the score to 23-4

"Game point!" I laughed doing my victory dance in front of Sweets.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm mighty hungry, let's go inside the bodega and get something" Peaches said rubbing her belly. I went and grabbed my wallet before heading in.

"Hey Toni, my favorite customer!" Carlos said smiling.

"What's up Carlos can we get our special please?" I said while giving him a handshake.

"No problem."He headed to the back to start on all our sandwiches and I went to go grab some chips and a Arizona. I got a notification on my phone which surprised me since I always have my phone on Dnd. It was Cheryl and the message read "Good luck on the game today❤️"