"You've got to be kidding me"

Previously on "This shit right here is for life"...

"Who the fuck is Auriel?" Veronica thought before putting the phone back down. She continues to talk to Betty and mentions the name she seen on her phone. Obviously not knowing that Betty was making food in Toni's kitchen and Toni was sitting at the island eavesdropping on their conversation when  she heard Cheryl's name and something about a phone and a person named Auriel. She didn't like the sound or thought of it. Not at all. She does know one thing and that's Cheryl is back at her dorm and will resume normal classes starting tomorrow and whoever Auriel is, they won't be stealing Cher away from her.

~
~
~

The Next Morning...{Cheryl's POV}

I shut off my alarm that was blaring through my ears. I checked the alarm clock to see it was 8:30. I have my first class at 9:30 so I have at least an hour to get ready. I hop out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that I head to my closet and pull out a red long sleeve turtleneck shirt with an overall skirt and my knee high red heels. I put the clothes on and spray my signature Cherry Blossom perfume and put in my Cherry hoops. I check the clock again and see it's 9 which is perfect because it gives me enough time to curl my hair. When I get get done curling my hair I check myself out in the body mirror and I look gorgeous!

With a couple minutes to spare I set up my phone and add necessary contacts and apps I'll need for my normal day to day life which includes every social media platform available. I check my messages and seen I got a few from Auriel. From her messages she seems nervous and it's really cute. I grab my bags and head to class which is right across from the dorm room buildings. On my way I decided to respond to Auriel. I added her contact in my phone and then shot her message

When I looked up I had already walked in class so I put my phone away

When I looked up I had already walked in class so I put my phone away. "Ah so you must be Cheryl Blossom" the Professor says with a smile. "Yes that's me" I reply with the same smile. "Great you're right on time have a seat and pull out your textbook" he said before turning around the board and beginning his lesson.

4 hours later...
It's finally time for lunch which is perfect because I am starving. I got through most of my classes and I only have 2 more left after lunch before I can head back to my dorm and relax. I made it to the Cafeteria and immediately got in line for the food without even grabbing a seat first but that can wait. I got my food and decided to sit in a secluded booth not really in the mood to talk. I check my phone and see if Auriel texted me back and she did.