Where's Cheryl?

On the last chapter of "This shot right here is for life..."

Toni's POV
"Hey Che-"I stopped myself and looked around the room. I then realized she wasn't there. I could've sworn I told her to wait here but no. Veronica walks in and I immediately questioned her. "Hey where is Cheryl?" I question. "I have no clue I went out to use the bathroom but then I found Betty an-" I stop her by putting my hand up. I really don't have time for love stories I need to find Cheryl.

After countless minutes of me and Veronica blowing up her phone and it going to voice mail we finally decided that it was a bust and we need to find something else to do in order to find her. I go outside to scan the perimeter to see if maybe she just needed some fresh air after was she told me. I know that must've been a lot and she's scared. I go around and I don't see a sign of her anywhere. That is until I go to the last exit and see blood and big footprints. "Oh no..." I said in a whisper while shaking my head.

I'm on the verge of tears when Fangs and V come up to me and just hug me. At this point I'm just hoping for a reasonable explanation like maybe she cut herself and a security guard tried to help or maybe it's not hers at all and she's at a store or took a walk. Ofc that's all bullshit because this exit is not that far from the room I left her in. I have cameras all over so I need to go check those first.

I run to my office with Veronica and the gang behind me. I sat at my computer and look at all the security footage from earlier today to the time I left. Maybe someone has been watching/ waiting for her all day. The camera by the exit I found the blood by picked out a ice cream truck like van but all blacked out and I see a man in all black stand alongside it smoke a cigarette as if he's waiting for someone because many girls walk pass and he doesn't touch or approach them just looks at his phone. He's probably checking to see if the girls matches the one on his phone.

Eventually he got a call or message and out that exit another man he looked bigger and more buff than the other man standing by the truck was hauling a pale girl in red lingerie screaming "HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!! TONI!!!" I can feel my heart break at the fact she was calling and I wasn't there for her. I can see that she cuts herself on glass that was outside probably from beer bottles and stuff which is why the blood was there. The guy then throws her in the back of the truck hard and followed with slamming the door.

I shut off the footage and try to see if I could get Cher's location off of V's phone. We got a ping 20ish minutes from the club at a bar. I told Sweetpea and fangs to come with me and the rest stay back incase something else comes up.

We make it to the bar and it looks very run down. The exterior of the building looks like it's rotting. It's moldy and the paint is tearing like in strips. That's not even the worst as soon as we walked inside we were hit with an awful strong stench. "I pray my Cher isn't in here" I thought as a navigated around all the broken glass. dirt, and all the flies. "Tiny over here" Sweetpea signaled so I could go over to where him and fangs are.

It was a dead body and next to it was a phone. I'm assuming it was Cheryl's because of the clear phone case with cherries on it. I walked close to the dead body and a paper was taped to it and it said "Press play." I took the handkerchief that was in my back pocket and picked the phone up. I pressed play and on it was Cheryl. She looked so traumatized and scared. I turned up the volume and was immediately angry. "T-Toni if you're w-watching t-this please c-come f-for me. She looked directly in the camera and I could tell somebody was in front of her out of view.

After she said that message two men who you could tell were strong with leather vests that appear to be in a gang start hitting and kicking her. I felt enraged. Wtf did she do to deserve this? They keep beating her to a pulp and she cries silently. She doesn't even try to fight them off. Then the guys stop when the person that looks like their leader appear and then the video cuts off. Fangs looks at me and then says "Was that Malachai and the Ghoulies? "Huh?" I reply confused. "Go back" he says. I do and take a closer look at the logo on the vests and the guys who's the leader. He's right it is the ghoulies and it is Malachai.

"Let's go." I said upset and in a cold tone. They boys didn't even question it and we all hopped on our bikes on our way to the other side of town to get my girl back.

~
~
~

This is one of my shorter chapters and please forgive me because I'm in Texas for a funeral and it's a lot going on but I will update as soon as possible😬
(Published Oct 21, 2021 @22:31)