Attack Junior High-Prologue

The terror began the day that Colossal Titan bastard attacked our home. Since then, humanity is secluded behind the walls. The Survey Corps who ventured out of the walls and fought Titans, created a school to educate Humans as well as Titans. Tsk. Why teaching those filthy beings? Never mind.

A new day in our school, as usual boring. However, during evening, while I was cleaning the front yard of our school, I heard someone throwing a bottle in Paper Bin. I drifted towards the sound, and saw a brown haired boy throwing the bottle in the paper bin. Tsk. Hanji and her stupid ways to summon me.

 Hanji and her stupid ways to summon me

Whatever, I didn't have much choice. I went in, passed some kids in the wink of an eye, and hit him with my weapon. He flew into the bin he was about to throw the bottle.

 He flew into the bin he was about to throw the bottle

Hanji catches him. After he came into his senses, I began, "Oi Brat! You should ditch that bottle in a different Bin, not every bin is Waste Bin."    

Hanji begins, "Ya Levi, just in time, as the Humanity's Strongest should be."

I replied in an irritated tone, "Shut up Four Eyes. I may have work so stop summoning me like this."

When I turned around, I saw a girl in yellow school blazer with a small blue bow on her school uniform and also in a short black skirt with a red scarf. She was pale, beautiful, with eyes full of rage and aura clearly visible. She probably was mad at me enough that if possible, she would kill me.

I ignored her and walk past her, back to the front yard of the school where I was working

I ignored her and walk past her, back to the front yard of the school where I was working. I smiled to myself which luckily no one saw.

Next day, was an event in our school. I cross checked the preparations. Everything was perfect. All the students were afraid because if I find any mistake, they will be getting a good punishment which won't be good for them.

Meanwhile, food stalls were set. The aroma of food was pleasant for nose. But nothing in front of my tea stall. However, my satisfaction was short lived. The emergency bell started ringing, which meant a group of Titans are heading in our way. Grrr! these Titans won't let me live in peace. We began hustling and evacuating every human as well as any important thing that was required.

I went to our Scouts' Club Meeting Room with my tea. On reaching I checked Year 2 and Year 3 members are present. On enquiring, I got to know all of the Year 1 students survived, so I sat on my chair and begun sipping my tea, when I heard someone approaching our room.

When the gate opened, I saw it was Year 1 members, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Artlet, Jean Kirstein, Sasha Braus, Connie Springer. "What happened to Reiner, Betholdt, Annie, Christa and Ymir?" Petra Ral of Year 2 asked. "They are safe. In class though." Sasha replied. "What brought you all here?" I asked. "I came to ask for help." Eren replied full of energy. "What help?" I asked. "I want help to fight Titans and bring our food back." he replied. "Sorry brat. Right now I am busy drinking my Black Tea. Maybe Hanji help you." I replied. "What? Me? No! I will never kill a Titan. They are too cute." Hanji replied. "What!?" Mikasa screamed, "You prioritize Tea over us?"  "Yes" I replied making an eye contact. I swear if any fly passed between our gaze, it would have been dead by now, due to electricity passing between us.

"I guess I will go alone then." Eren said. "Sir won't you stop him?" Petra asked me. "He would die in the battle along with these students."

"Depends upon his choice." I replied. "He will have to choose the choice he'll regret less and trust his comrades."

On hearing these, Eren cried, "I will bring back our food from the Titans" and ran away, with others following him.

"What if he dies?" Hanji asked me.

I sighed.

"Fine. Hanji and Mike come." I said and we left.

We covered our faces with bandages, wore our "No Name" Band outfit and left.

When we reached, I saw all the Year 1 students in a dangerous situation. I sighed, "As expected."

Then we began our music and distracted the Titans towards us.

Suddenly, I saw one of the Titans about to attack them, while everyone hid behind Mikasa. Mikasa stood their expressionless, but fear was understandable, specially to me. I quickly jumped, switched into ODM gear, grappled its nape and cut it.

I heard Eren asking, "What just happened here!?" after which the Titan fell before Mikasa and I landed over that Titan. I turned around and asked Mikasa, "Oi Brat! Are you okay?"

She replied, "Yes" with a bit afraid tone which shocked me a bit and I guess she herself was shocked with it.

Then I moved to others and asked, "Haven't any of you brats wetted their pants because of this chaos?" with a smirk on my face. They cried, "LEVI CAME TO SAVE US!"

After this, I signaled Mikasa to take care of them. To be honest, I felt like I and Mikasa are guardian to them, which was weird for some strange reason.

Suddenly, I opened my eyes. Must've dosed off to sleep. I got up. Told Mike to change the shift with me and come to carriage to rest for a while.