Ceremony

We went near the stage. The decoration was ok. Crowd was also enough. I was checking whether everything was perfect or not. Then I saw it was time for the ceremony to begin. I saw Mikasa with Eren. "Oi Ackerman! Its time to go to the stage. Oi Eren. Go and sit with the audience." I ordered.

I saw she bade Eren bye and came with us to the stage.

There was Supreme Commander, Commander Pixis, Commander Erwin and me.

First Supreme Commander addressed the public, then Pixis and Erwin gave their speech about their voyages outside the walls. How humanity is one step closer to know about the Titans.

Then I was called. When I was about to deliver my speech, the crowd cheered.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot and my arm was shot. Due to this, there was chaos everywhere.

I was infuriated. "Darn you. Who dared to hit me!?"

Suddenly there was a blast near walls and the boulder which Eren put was shattered to pieces. I was witnessing Titans entering and people running in chaos here and there.

"Curse you!" Eren cried, then bit his hand, and converted into a Titan.

Everyone began fighting the Titans, except Commanders, Mikasa and me.

"Call for Medical Team we'll take Levi," Erwin announced. "Mikasa you deal with the Titans with Eren."

"Roger." she replied and grappled and left.

I was taken by the Medical Team. They were treating my wound.

I saw someone shot Eren some kind of dart. Eren growled when it released its toxin within him, and was destroying things here and there. Meanwhile I saw his fists and legs becoming stone.

I saw Mikasa going near Eren and trying calling him. He didn't respond. Instead he tried crushing her. He tried stomping her. Damn that person who shot the dart. Suddenly, Eren went near to the hole converting into stone. Looks like he regained his consciousness.

Suddenly someone tried to take out the bullet stuck in my hand. It pained a lot, blood was dripping out as well, creating a bloody mess around. Though he couldn't succeed. Curse you who shot me.

Suddenly I heard Pixis crying, "If he converts into a stone this way. Human Eren would stay trapped inside and will die of suffocation."

"Darn it! I'm very far. I can't save him even if I use full power." Mikasa remarked.

Grrr.

"Levi!? I told you to stay with the medical team

"Levi!? I told you to stay with the medical team." Erwin cried.

"Sorry Erwin, Safety first." Levi replied.

I took unconscious Eren on my shoulders and came down to Mikasa.

"Here have your special friend" I told her with an annoyed expression on his face while giving Eren to her.

"And now about you" I said to the man who shot me.

"Tell me who sent you here!"

"Heichou"

"Yes?"

"You must go to Infirmary. I'll take care of him." Mikasa said looking at the ground.

"I'll come after finishing." I replied.

"Well hello beautiful. Would you mind entertaining me?" the man said pointing towards Mikasa.

"You dare do this in front of me?" I shouted.

"Well whatever you do, you can't scare me. I know when my boss meets you up. He'll gonna kill you all."

"Who is he?" Mikasa asked.

"Mikasa, stay out of this." I ordered.

"Give me one chance. I'll try" she replied with rage in her eyes.

"Fine. Till then give me tongs." I said.

"Ok." she replied and went to bring tongs.

Meanwhile, I just have some pain game with the prisoner.

When Mikasa returned, man's condition was worse. His arm was broken, legs twisted. shoulders probably dislocated.

"You get this for disrespecting that girl." I said.

The man was crying in pain, begging to kill him.

"Here, Heichou." Mikasa passed tongs to me.

I took them and sat on the table nearby.

Mikasa asked the man simply. "Tell whom do you work for" with a blank expression on her face.

"Please mam, I can't. If I tell, he will kill me."

"If you don't then he will kill you." she replied pointing towards me.

"Fine. I'll tell I'll tell" he replied in fear.

"Good."

Suddenly I groaned because of pain. Mikasa turned to me.

"Heichou what the hell are you doing!? You're taking out the bullet on your own!?" she cried.

"Mikasa, focus on him, not me" I ordered with a death stare.

She obliged.

"Tell whom do you work for" she asked again.

"Ke-Ken-Kenny The Ripper" he replied.

I took out the bullet at once after I heard the name. Due to my sudden action, it was paining so bad that I let groaned in pain.

I made a bloody mess. The bullet was out but blood was flowing uncontrollably.

"What you said? What was that name you took" I asked with a death stare from him.

"Kenny The Ripper" he replied.

"Kenny. You came back?" I grunted.

I left immediately.