Time Skip

Its been few months since we visited the basement. We discovered that there is life outside the walls.

If Erwin would have been alive, he would've been so happy. He was right, his father was right. Their dream of knowledge is fulfilled.

However, people outside aren't kind towards us. Nearest city to our city is Marley, at the end of our Island, the Paradis Island. The Marleyans hated Eldians, they took our children to make them soldiers to conquer world, etc. 

We got to know much about Eren's family history as well. His father, Grisha Jaeger, had another son, Zeke, who is Eren's half brother. He lost his previous wife because Marleyans injected her the serum, making her a Titan. All thanks to that snitch, Zeke. Zeke is the one who inherited the Beast Titan, who killed Erwin and soldiers, whom I fought. Grrr.

Ever since Erwin's death, my responsibilities increased. I and Hanji worked day and night for the betterment of our soldiers, plotting plans to do something about the problem known as Titans. We had a press conference in which Historia disclosed the plots of the Founding Titan and mind controlling, which her family did for ages, creating a political tension, giving rise to new group, known as Jaegerists.

These Jaegerists, think Eren is the one who will end all their miseries, and did whatever he told. One of the great followers of Eren was none other than, Floch. Even Historia supported them.

With so many political tensions and helplessness

With so many political tensions and helplessness. I was getting mad. I got to know Mikasa waited for me on the terrace every night. To be honest, I too wanted to go. But if I go, I will break down, and I know me well, I will never like to break again. I have only broken in front of my mother, and I know well, what happened. I don't want anyone to be close to me anymore. I don't want to lose someone special to me again. And if I go in again. Plus I won't to surrender to fate. Sorry Mikasa.

"Heichou you got a letter." a messenger informed while handling me a letter.

Cutting into present, we are middle of a war. Eren attacked Marley and is now being faced by War Hammer Titan, Jaws Titan and Beast Titan. Though Beast Titan is after me now.

When I reached, I saw Eren being bit by the Jaw Titan. Tch. This brat always needs aid. I went in and cut one of the teeths of the Jaws Titan, gaining attention from Beast Titan.

Every scout soldier started fighting and engaging the great Marleyan army along with Cart Titan and Jaws Titan.