Finale

I went to sleep, when I met them again. The fallen soldiers, Erwin, Hanji, Isabel, Farlan, my squad. Just hang on. We will win this war. Your deaths weren't meaningless.

I woke up again. I was thirsty. I went to check my bottle. Empty. I guess I have to go out and fetch some water.

When I went out of my room. I saw Annie going to her room, while Armin and Mikasa were talking.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing, I am going to sleep." Armin quickly replied and left.

"Always in a hurry this kiddo." I whispered.

"And what about you?" I asked Mikasa.

"Eren contacted me. He changed his will." she replied.

I was shocked. Was he in our base? Did he trespass?

"What? How? Tell me everything." I asked.

She replied, "Today, I had a dream like you said you had. I met Eren there. He explained the place is called Path. Time works differently there. Looks like every fallen comrade somehow reached there, and they contact you. But, I didn't see them.

Whatever, so Eren met me and told he wants to die by my hands instead of yours."

"I see." I replied.

She nodded her head.

"Alright, further talks in morning. Now go to sleep." I ordered.

She nodded and left.

Next day, everyone woke up, prepared and assembled. I called for the assembly. 

"Soldiers! Today is the last day you get to see me here. From tomorrow, either you all will be with Erwin and others or live enough to start leading a normal life.

Today, changes the course of our lives as well as Humanity's Life.

So, For the Last time, in the Name of Humanity,

SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO (GIVE YOUR HEARTS)" Levi said to the soldiers and we all deployed to the battle field.

It was a fierce battle with casualties in both sides.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Eren emerged in his new form.

Armin and Reiner started fighting him while, Annie was helping us in taking down more Titans on our side

We were so busy with our battles, we didn't notice Gabi appeared out of nowhere and shot Eren, decapitating his head with an Anti Titan Gun which had only one bullet.

That was nice Gabi. Then I saw Mikasa drifted towards Gabi, held her, and took her to a safe place.

After that, I was busy with few Colossal Titans, Attack Titans and normal Titans, helping my comrades, so they don't die without any reason.