Farewell Kenny

We deployed as soon as possible to meet dying Kenny. I need some answers. And only he can give them. If I were alone, I would've went without any stop, but I have some soldiers with me, so we need to rest. We stopped by a forest region to rest for the night. I was getting so desperate that I couldn't sleep. I wanted to go tonight only. I woke up, and started exploring the forest a bit. 

Not much far away, I saw someone's horse resting. Who could it be? A spy or someone? I went in to investigate. I saw Mikasa. Mikasa? What is she doing here?

I looked closely, she was in deep sleep. Her dangerous, chaotic facial features, now calm and beautiful. She looks so cute when asleep, as when she is awake, all she does is, Eren Eren Ereeeh. I frowned and left. I decided to sleep. I want to meet Kenny as soon as possible.

It was new day, and we were near Reiss' hideout. "Heichou!" a random soldier cried, "Here!". I went near him. "Alright, everyone! you all are dismissed. Go out and check for intruders. I'll have a talk with Kenny today." I ordered.

"So we meet again, Kenny" I began, " Getting straight to point, tell why? Why?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So we meet again, Kenny" I began, " Getting straight to point, tell why? Why?"

Kenny began, "Months before we met the first time. I went to meet my Grandpa. He was on brink of dying. He explained me about Ackermans, then informed me that why many Ackermans used to be killed, and how the surviving Ackermans united in a village to stay close. He also told that the one of the two remaining Ackerman families left and are probably staying in or near Shiganshina District." He's probably talking about Mikasa's family. "And other being us, right?" I enquired. Kenny nodded in agreement while coughing.

"After knowing about history of Ackermans, I went to avenge us. I broke into the Royal Castle, I succeeded in killing Alma Reiss, mother of Historia. Then I was about to kill that blonde child, but Rod tricked me and told she is Christa. Then I was about to kill Rod, but his brother, Uri, intervened. He converted into partial Titan and grabbed me. I used my knife skills, gifted by my ancestors to me, and almost killed Uri. To my surprise, he understood that I was an Ackerman and bowed before me. He felt guilty of actions of his ancestors, and apologised to me. Then we became friends. I worked for him.

One day, I decided to meet Kuchel, so I decided to meet her in the Underground, but before that, I went to meet my Grandpa, who later died. I guess, he was alive to tell me the whole story only."

Kenny laughed in pain, then continued, "I asked Grandpa whether the family in Shiganshina needs our help or not. He replied that he will be my third cousin, nothing much. Plus he raised a family and is living his life well, so no issues for him. I thought at least someone's life was going well.

Then I asked him Kuchel's location. He paused for a few moments. He told Kuchel was bankrupted and has started working as a prostitute in Underworld."

Kenny was silent and a serious look came on his face. On hearing this, I clenched my fist.

"Then I went to Kuchel's home, where I saw you. Hair all grown, body like a skeleton, skin dried. Like a malnutritioned child."

Humanity's Strongest Pair- An Alternate Perspectiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें