bonus: the office chair

b o n u s

♡♡♡

"You're a masterpiece," Josephine said kissing Alette's cheek as she stood by the front door getting ready to leave.

Josephine had come over to work on some assignments, but that somehow transpired into Josephine doing Alette's hair and makeup.

They didn't get any work done.

Alette hugged Josephine goodbye and locked the door, walking into Ares' office to use his desk as a workspace.

He was at work, but he had been clear since the first day she moved in: his space was her space, and she could use it how she wanted.

Alette sat down in Ares' big leather chair, the one behind his desk, and turned on her laptop. She snuggled into the chair, the cold material underneath her bare thighs, and the smell of her man embedded in the leather.

She smoothed down her sundress that ended just above her knees and typed in her laptop password.

She looked at her phone, biting her lip, contemplating whether or not she should call him.

It was midday, and while Alette only had one lecture this morning, and came home, Ares was in the middle of his workday.

She started working, typing slowly and glancing at her phone every so often.

She finally huffed, giving into her impulse and picked up her phone. She went straight to the camera and looked at herself in it.

She wasn't used to doing her makeup, having zero practice meant that she could only do the bare minimum, and she usually walked out of the house sans makeup. Thus, seeing Josephine transform her face with her amazing makeup skills was a pleasant surprise for Alette.

She felt hot.

That wasn't a word that she usually associated with herself; her nature and overall cherub-like face warranted words such as cute or adorable. While there was nothing wrong with that, she felt more confident when she thought of herself as being hot.

The soft smoky eye, combined with the flushed looking blush and highlighter, and glossy lips were definitely a new look for her. Josephine had even put on some false lashes on the corners of her eyes, giving them an even sultrier look. Her friend had also very kindly curled her hair, making her loose waves into more defined ringlets.

She felt hot, and she wanted her man to see.

She posed about a hundred different ways, and after what felt like a thousand pictures, she finally got one that she liked.

She huffed, well that was hard work, she thought, wishing she could be one of those people that could just turn the camera on, take one picture, and have it turn out perfect.

She went into her messages, and attached the image, biting her lip as she looked at it.

The picture itself was slightly more risqué than her usual smiling pose. She had placed her elbow on the table, and her hand pushed up her hair as she leaned onto it. She tilted her head, and the strap of her dress slid down slightly; as if the pose didn't push her chest up enough, the falling of her strap definitely revealed more skin than was initially intended.

She tended to wear her usual full-coverage clothes outside of the house; she felt more comfortable that way. But at home, where she felt safer, she sometimes wore more form-fitting and revealing clothing.