Take 3

Opia//
the ambiguous intensity from looking in someone's eye
———————————————————

Sero's pov

Y/n is different. It's something about her that just make me want to mess with her more. Not to mention she is fine as hell.

"Ayyo mami." I say walking up to her.

She look at me and rolls her eyes.

I look her up and down. "What's with that attitude, and why you look like that."

She gave me a stank face. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

"I'd be much more happy if you TURNED DOWN YOUR FUCKING MUSIC!" She yelled... in my face.

"Aye, you gotta admit though that shit clean." I say winking at her.

She just looked at me and walked away.

I laugh and go to grab her arm. "I'm playing bebita."

She pulls her arm from me. "Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Don't even look at me."

"What's the problem?"

"Your the problem. No do me a favor and go mess with one of your lil fans." She said walking away.

Damn. She not wrong. Why am I hung up on her when I got my fans. Shit I know just the right one too.

"Hey ma." I say approaching Josie.

"Hey cellophane." She said bitting her lip, rubbing my chest. "You look really good today."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said smirking.

Y/n pov

This dude steady on my dick.

If he could just turn down his music we'd be cool.

But then again that boy is way too cocky for his own good.

"Heyy, miss thangg." Izuku says coming from behind and tickling me.

"Ahhh stop." I say giggling.

"Whatt? I didn't do anything." Izuku said putting his hands up.

I rolled my eyes laughing. I saw sero giving him a dirty look. I laugh more knowing this dude is jealous. I walk up to izuku and whisper in his ear.

"The guy I was telling you about is looking." He pulls away and look back slightly, coming in close leaving no space between us. "Let's put on a show then." He whispers lips lingering over my neck.

I could feel the smug look on his face as his hands traveled down my body gripping my ass. I squeak in response.

"Damn izu."

"I'm just playing my part." He said chuckling.

"A little too well, no?"

"You like it."

Oop no this nigga didn't.

"I'm getting payback."

<<<<♤>>>>

I walk in the house sitting my keys down.

"Baby's I'm home!" I yell walking into the kitchen, bending over to grab leftovers.

"Hey love." Kira said smacking my ass.

"Ow, whore."

"It was up in the air begging to be smacked." She shrugged