Take 7

Absquatulate//
             to leave without saying goodbye
———————————————————

The next day you wake up smiling about last night, even though it was just a kiss it meant something...to you.

"Oouuu girl! I know that look. Did you fuck!?" Mina asked looking up from her phone.

You scrunch your face sucking your teeth. "Tsk I don't gotta be fucking someone to be happy. Besides the one that was is still upstairs. Probably can't walk either."

"Who can't walk?" Kira asked getting two bottles of water and a pain killer.

Mina and yours jaw dropped. "If you here then who was screaming-"

"Ki! Give me my fucking water!" Bakugo yells limping into the kitchen.

"HOLY SHIT! HE'S A BOTTOMM!" You yell laughing your ass off on the floor.

"Bakugo wait till I tell- " He dropped his limp real quick to threaten Mina across the room.

"That's what I'm talking about." You say dapping Akira up. "So how did ya date go?"

You smile remembering the kiss. "Good, I might give him some pussy, it's been 2 months since we've been talking."

She nods, "they don't have band today and your off so..."

"I picked up a shift today, but I'll see him later. Anyway see yall. Wash ya nasty as blankets and clean the bathroom dirty, I know yall fucked in there too."

<<<<♤>>>>

It was the end of your shift and you were locking up the store. "Ight see yall!"

You text sero you were just leaving work and wanted to see him, when you heard his voice.

"Look ma this, what we are doing, us. We should-"

Before he could finish the girl lunged on him bringing him into a kiss. You stood there feeling stupid as hell, you thought for a second maybe she forced herself onto him but no he was kissing her back.

You take a picture and leave sending it to him saying, "hope it was worth it." Then blocking him on everything.

You got home to nobody being there. "Damn they won't be back till tomorrow."

You huff thinking what you could do. You weren't gonna cry over someone who wasn't even really yours. You where about to text dabi when the other todoroki text you.

Shosho🧎🏽‍♀️:
Hey you busy today?

You smile getting up to get dressed.

Shosho🧎🏽‍♀️

Hey you busy today?

Nope, come and get me

What would your boyfriend think

Whatt you don't want to be my side piece

On my way

You quickly shower slipping on a black skirt and red tee paired with red and white airforce.

You where about to do your makeup when you felt someone wrap there arms around your waist, in response you jumped about the swing when they quickly spoke. "It's me, sorry."

Hearing the voice you relaxed turning around to face him. "Sho I should kick your ass."

He hummed arching a brow."yea sure." He says pulling you closer to him by the waist. "You look beautiful. You ready to go?"