Take 14

lagom//
      not too little, not too much. just right.
______________________________________________

your breath hitched against his lips as he grinds into you. "your so perfect." sero kisses you then pulls away taking off his shirt. 

your hands rub against his toned chest as he gripped your hips. " sero~" his dick stiffens, "say it again baby" he cooes kissing your neck as he fondled with your breast. " sero~ please..." 

your heart beat quickens and stomach flutters feeling seros fingers creep down inside your sweats. "so warm and moist..." his fingers part your folds to play with your clit, "just how i like it." he whispers against your ear. 

he lightly circles your clit, sucking your neck leaving deep red marks all over. your chest presses against his from him twisting your clit. "ahh~ dont be a tease." you pant out, words being ignored he did it again while biting your shoulder and kissing over the marks. "you teased me, so why cant i?" 

you gasp as his two fingers squeeze your clit. "why cant i?" he repeats doing it again. " i-" you breath out biting down on your lip. "im listening amor~" he coos kissing your jaw. "i didnt tease you, you ass." your thighs closes around him as he flicks your clit. 

sero was a little upset that dabi kissed you even if you didn't kiss him back. sero tends to forget that other people are attracted to you and will have no problem making their move on you at any give chance.

"still got that mouth on you hmm." he smirks pulling off your sweats."keep your legs open." he growls against your lips kissing you once. 

kiss after kiss he travled down to your neck lifting your shirt to kiss down your stomach. pussy flutters as he kisses each side of your hips going down leaving a soft kiss on your covered cunt. you shudder fisting the sheets under you. 

the flat of his tonuge runs over your pussy, you pant glancing down at him only to find he's looking at you. he peels off your panties kissing and nibbling at your thighs. "im starving." he mumbles diving into your soaked cunt. 

his warm, wet tongue shoots into you moving in circular motions. your thighs threathen to close but sero pushes them open. "fuck~" you moan grinding into his mouth. 

he moans sending vibrations through your pussy. your breath hitched and your back arch off the bed.

his tongue moves slowly, lazily pulling out and licking up through your folds. he gives attention to your clit tonguing and sucking it. he slips one finger inside you pumping slowly, then another, curling them making him hit your g spot.

"Oh god!" You moan out as he quickens his pace. his other hand slides under you to grip your ass. "fuck yes~"

he removed his fingers gripping your other ass cheek. his tongue moves back into you cunt slurping up all your wetness.

he goes faster, deeper and harder. your legs start to tremble the more you came closer to your end. your legs wrapped around his head almost suffercating him. he groans sending you over your limit as his tongue stroked your g shot once again.

you come in his mouth crying out his name. panting heavily he comes up and kisses you. "always taste so good." He smirks hovering over you.

You smile tiredly wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him in to kiss again. his hands run up and down the sides of your body lightly. he pulls away to look at your face.

rubbing your cheek he leans in kissing your jaw. "I'm not done amor~"

your eyes widen when he pulls away from you  sitting on his knees. he grabs your wasit and flips you with ease, laying you on your stomach. you let out a scream.