Take 12

La douleur exquise //•French

"exquisite pain"
the pain of loving someone you know you can never have
_____________________________________________

you where sound asleep in your own bed content with everything that was going on on your life at the moment.

your amazing sleep was interrupted by your roommates Jasmine and Akira jumping up and down on your bed landing on you screaming your name.

"y/nnnnn! COME ON NOW WAKE UPP!" You hear your sister yell.

"Come the fuck on! get up and check your phone." Akira says.

hearing that you crack open an eye looking at the two. "what?" You questioned.

"look at the socials." Jasmine and Akira say in union. you sit up grabbing your phone looking at your Instagram. you see so many follow requests and @'s. you frown scrolling through everything. "check seros story." Jasmine mumbles smiling od hard.

you type in seros ig watching his story.

"ayyo, Hola my wonderful supporters I just wanted to come on here to announce some news.... I finally settled down. yeah she's beautiful, goofy, caring, she perfect. so I just wanted to give her a shout out. please show yall love and respect. sero out."

you watch in shock watching the video again. you got to text him but see he @ you in a post, you click on it seeing he posted a picture of you two together on his page.

@papi

@papi.sero : mi eternidad @y/n'shit

liked by 2,976,514 others

akirababy
yess about time your bitch ass claimed her

bakugokatsuki
^ what my girl said

sparkplug
fuck yea!

certifiedloverboi
congrats dude!

jasminelife
double date? @shindogo

shindogo
ehh don't think your sister likes me

y/nshit
^^ what he said

@papi.sero I can't believe you baby
- liked by papi.sero and 40 others

randomuser112
@papi.sero congrats we love you
- liked by papi.sero, sparkplug, and 500 others

all.love
you could do better
- liked by ya.fav.josie and 60 others

izukuboy
@all.love don't get fucked up