Take 16

belamour//
         (obsolete) one who is loved; a beloved person
___________________________________________

you throw your head against the mirror, pulling at his hair as ate you out. "fuck~ sero." he smirks to himself hearing your pleas, lightly squeezing your thighs as he kissed up your stomach.

"such a pretty dress on a pretty woman." he coos slipping it over your head. "bye, bye."

"we don't have much time..." you mumble against his lips, gliding your hands under his shirt, slowly caving in.

"sh, don't worry about it." he whispers lifting you off the counter turning your body around so you face the mirror.

one of his hands firmly presses on your mid back and the other on your waist as he pushes himself against you.

he bends down against you, his lips hovering over your ear. "you look so pretty bent over like this."  he hums smirking when feeling you shutter under him.

he presses soft kisses on your neck making your skin pebble with goosebumps.

pulling himself from you body he holds onto your waist with one hand while the other collides with your ass making a loud slapping sound echo through the room as you gasped softly. "then fuck me." you breath out.

"God." he groans as he palms your ass. both of his hands slap across your ass again. crying out his name he massages them pushing his crotch against your ass, making you feel his hard dick that's trapped in his pants.

though yall had little to no time he made sure he was slow with everything he did to you.

with the way he trailed his hands slowly up your bare body while he dry humped you, drove you insane.  "you feel so good" he mumbles unbuckling his pants letting them fall to the floor.

you push your ass against him  letting him know to hurry up.

he chuckles spreading your ass apart rubbing his tip against your dripping core."patience, my love."

you let out a breathy moan. "hanta."

he pulls both of your arms behind your back, holding them with one hand, "yes?" he questions with amusement.

he takes in a shaky breath as your walls clenched around him. he hums thrusting inside of you slow then quick switching between his pace. his hands tighten around yours.

you hear him moan when you pushed yourself against him meeting his pace. "shh, you're too loud." you chuckle doing it again.

"fuck~ you little devil." he groans out slamming himself into you making you yelp.

"sero~" you whine.

"you feel so good around me." he coos, fucking you deeper. "don't be a brat." letting go of your arms he grabs your waist watching your ass shake with every thrust.

slapping your hand against your mouth you try to lower your moans.

"look at you." he tease, "you're too loud baby girl." his dick throbbed inside you. resting a hand against your upper back he starts to slow down.

"I feel you." he whispers kissing your shoulder, "cum for me baby, your right there."

Repeatedly he hit your g spot making you spasm all over his dick clenching and unclenching making him cum not too longer after you.

the warm feeling of his cum shooting inside you made you shutter while his pace slows. pulling out he grabs the back over your neck pulling you close to him. "imma get you pregnant one of these days." he mumbles nibbling on your neck.