Take 11

Alexithymia//
difficulty describing feelings to other people
______________________________________________

sero puts on some music and smirks at your commentary. he kneels down, gripping your leg and sitting it on his shoulder. "all mine?" He questions lowering himself to your cunt.

he plants a kiss on the outside of your pussy, "this pussy..." he takes long, slowed strokes up your cunt tasting your dripping juice. "is mine." he groans at the taste. "delicious."

"sero~" you moan taking in the site.

he begins to slowly suck on your clit drawing a jerk from your body. he wrapped his arms around your thighs keeping you still. "Don't fucking move baby." He growls, licking and sucking again. the pleasure takes over your body more with each lick. you gripped his long hair, grinding your pussy into his mouth. "Oh god yes~ just like that baby" you praise.

he groaned lowering his mouth so he could tongue fuck you. he glances at you and moans into you sending vibrations into your cunt. your mouth was wide open, head thrown back with your eyes tightly shut. breathless moans and whines leave your throat making his dick twitch.

he slides 2 fingers into you while sucking harder on your clit. you moan out his name feeling yourself come closer to your end. he feels you flutter around his fingers. "that's it amor, come on my face and hands."

you scream out as he speeds up his pace, sucking harder than before your back arches off the bed as you come. "aahh~ sero!" You yell while cumming. you ride out your spasm shuddering when he leaves kisses against it before you pulled him up to meet your lips.

you kiss him passionately, "fuck me now." You mumble against his lips. he kisses you again before kissing down your neck. "patience mi amor. I wanna take this nice a slow." his dick brushes against your sensitive clit making you tense a little. he notices and kisses you.

"trust me y/n, I got you. it'll feel good, I promise." You nod kissing him again wrapping your arms around his neck. "I trust you completely sero." You say lighty looking into his eyes.

Under the Influence blasts lowly through the speakers as sero grabs his dick and rubs it up and down your cunt gathering up your arousal. he slowly pushes into you, stretching you out nicely making you feel full. the curve of his dick feeling perfect for you when he bottoms out, the softness of your walls sucking him in. a whimper leaves your mouth as he grunts feeling you flutter around him. "Perfect fit." he looks into your eyes. "Tell me when to move baby."

you wrap your legs around his waist. "move baby." You breath out. he slowly moves his hips thrusting into you. you gasp feeling him hit you in your g spot. fuck already~ he feels so good

he smirks locking his hands with your that layed beside your head. "this is all about you." He whispers kissing you. you moan into the kiss as he speeds up. "You... f-feel so good inside me sero~" you moan out.

"is that so mi amor?" He asks setting his forehead against yours. you hum. your hot breaths interwine as you both pant heavily.

the more you moaned his name the harder his thrusts became, the where precise he loosened his hands from yours and wrapped one around your neck while the other played with your clit. you cry out from the pleasure and over stimulation.

"my sensitive baby." He coos. "I c-cant- sero pleasee~"

"take it." he said harshly. "no... I can't, I cant." You cry out, your second orgasm was stemming and you couldn't take it. "it's too much."

sero lowers himself to you. "You said fuck you till you cry. now be a good girl and fucking take it." He growls slowing down again torturusly drawing out your orgasm. "Come on baby. come for me." He says softly kissing your jaw.