Take 8

Dystychiphobia//
the fear of hurting someone.
--------------------

You limp out the car meeting sero at your doorstep. Walking past him without a word you pull out your keys.

"Hey." He calls out.

....

"Y/n, hey. I know you here me. Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Phones off." You mumble slipping the key into the door, then your phone goes off. You pick it up seeing it's Jazmine.

"Hey babes, I'm home now I'll see you in a bit.... okay, I love you too." You hang up walking in the house when you felt a hand grip your wrist.

"Hermosa, talk to me please. What's going on? Are you okay.... your limping." He points out turning you around to face him. Scoffing you pull out of his grip.

The nerve of him to act like everything is cool between us when he.... it doesn't even matter we aren't together anyway

"I'm perfectly fine, why don't you ask the girl you had your tongue down her throat." You say rolling your eyes. Sero examined your face looking down to your neck seeing dark hickies covering your neck. Pissed he grabbed you by your jaw lifting your neck up to see if it was what he actually thought.

"Who the fuck where you with y/n." He grits out looking you in the eye. "None of your fucking business, you don't own me."

"Your not allow-"

You chuckle moving into him, "im not one of your little fans, so don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say, you have your toys..." you trail your hand up his body putting it on his that's gripping your jaw. " and I have mine." With that you move his hand walking back in the house. "Have a good day sero!" You yell slamming the door.

"Fuck meee." You whisper sliding down the door.

<<<<♤>>>>

Walking into the mall you groan slouched over your sister's shoulder.

"Why do we have to come to the mall. I see it everyday, I work here." You pout dragging your feet. "And my legs are sore."

Jasmine laughs walking beside you holding your hand. "I'm sure you are after you got dicked down by shoto todoroki. Sheesh, I always thought it would've been Izuku to fuck you crippled, or....sero?"

"Ugh, don't even mention his name." You roll your eyes looking over to the food court. "No look it's Sero, it looks like he's by himself let's go say hi." She says pulling you before you could respond.

"Did you not just hear me say no!"

"Hey! Sero!" Jasmine says smiling. You didn't say anything just nodded. "Hey Jasmine right?"

"Yeah, what brings you here. All. By. Yourself." You chuckle lightly going to leave before someone approaches y'all.

"Cellophaneee, there you are. I've been looking all over for you." Josie said wrapping her arm with his looking at you.

Tilting your head you look at the girls wrist seeing a pink bracelet.

She's the girl he was kissing that day.

You pull out your phone showing Jasmine the photo. "Well would you look at the time we should get going. "

Jasmine agrees, " Yep, lots to do by now."